[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't like liking people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: avoid.png (37KB, 821x638px) Image search: [Google]
avoid.png
37KB, 821x638px
I'm a highly unstable person, both mentally and emotionally.
I'm unable to keep a relationship with someone for more than a few months then I get saturated and overwhelmed; and I don't want to share all my life with the same person, it's something I never understood.

But when I do have feelings for someone, they're so strong it becomes some kind of obsession that gets to the point of physically hurting and I do need to have that person.
I get overly romantic and emotional and I want to date them and idk do the kind of things couples do. But the idea of it being forever just terrifies me.

I have hurt people before because of this and I don't want it to happen again.
Normally it's okay because people don't usually like me that way so I'm not often in relationships of any kind.
And when it has happened it was people from far away that I couldn't see often so it ended at some point and I never had to see them again.

But I've recently met someone I'm starting to really like and develop feelings for. And she's from my city. It'd be okay and just another heartbreak if it wasn't because I 'm having some hints that she likes me back.
I really like her and want her but I don't want to mess with her or hurt her at all, what do I do if it turns out she actually likes me back?
I wouldn't mind if I just wanted to fuck her, I could tell her that I don't have feelings for her and let her decide if she wants to fuck anyway; but I do want more with her.
[1/2]
>>
[2/2]
This shit happens every time I like someone and it makes me feel so weird.
Why can't I want someone forever? Isn't that what people seek when they start going out?
Am I just some kind of psycopath that uses people to fulfill his emotional/attention needs and gets tired of them once he had all he wanted from them?
I have no idea how this works for other people, I don't know what people think when they start going out with someone.

What do I do if the day comes?
Do I lie to her and tell her I don't like her and spend months in bed obsessing and crying and feeling like utter shit whenever I see her?
Do I tell her the truth and scare her so she won't be comfortable around me anymore and force the both of us to avoid each other until we develop different groups of friends again?
Also, what's wrong with me?

Advice very much needed since it can help me in similar ocasions in the future.
>>
Hey..cheer up, we are so much likely the same. Trust me i feel you. I feel like i'm the one who's writing what i'm reading rn. If you love the person go and fight for her. Tell her what you actually feel and ask what does she think about it. If she doesn't feel the same way well. Atleast you tried. Instead of doing nothing and just regret at the end right? We really do have same situation rn. But mine is different cause i'm a girl. And you're a guy it feels like the guy i liked and cared so much doesn't like me now after saying he loves me for a few months. Things ended up between both of us few days ago and i couldn't accept the fact That he's leaving me now. But i fought for him untill yesterday. But then we had a talk just this morning a serious talk. Cause I'm getting sick for days now and had to go to hospital today and have myself checked up. So yeah long story short we talked about us and we had an agreement to yeah end things up. And just stay friends than nothing. Cause we seriously dont wanna lose each other even we're not lovers. So yeah. Eventually i gave up and agreed to what he wanted. Even if it kills me desu. But here iam. Getting better. And trying to be a much better person now. It wont be easy. But soon enough you'll be pretty fine. Atleast you know to yourself that you tried so hard,even things might not end up pretty well at the end. Atleast you wont regret that you didnt gave it a try you can do it!!!!
>>
>>17784783

Thank you for your reply

The problem is, she has already been through a lot of shit in her life.
Problems with her family, etc.
She's brave and strong and admiring her so much is one of the things I like so much about her, but the last thing I want is to be yet another thing in her life to make her feel like shit.

I think I'd rather hold back and miss the chance even if I can't stop thinking of her now

(I didn't reply earlier because the page kept saying connection error)
>>
Reading that felt good anon, someone finally put my thoughts and feelings down. Yet another girl with the same issue here, seems like we shitheads are everywhere.

I honestly don't know what to tell you except to chill out. Don't focus on the rush new people give you, but on the bond you can potentially develop. There is always a 'next level' in a relationship, a new stage to unlock so to speak. So don't just stop at the initial one. Also, make yourself busy.

It's important to remember you don't have to disappoint anyone and you probably won't. Think in terms of how to make something work, instead of how it will end. Anyway, I wouldn't really know, I'm the same as you. I don't know what causes this, other than being a negative ungrateful bastard, but there's gotta be a way to solve it. Go for it with that girl.
>>
>>17785197
Well that legit makes me feel some better and gave me a different angle to look at the situation
Thank you anonette
>>
>>17785161

Okay man listen. Sometimes we girls are yeah unpredictable.. But you never know. What if she likes you too, what if she's just waiting for you to do the move. Ya know? You'd miss that chance. And yeah lets say things aren't working pretty well on her. But you already said. "She's brave and strong enough" basically. She doesn't let the problems take her. Cause she trying to be positive even if we all know how hard is that, i'm pretty sure she can handle you. And don't ever look down on yourself. Dont ever ever ever do that. You're not a load of shit and you'll never ever make her feel shit at all. And you'll never be a problem to her or to any other person.
Don't ever think that. Come on! You gotta love yourself. And accept your own flaws too. Before loving a person. Cause people will only accept what you are if you start it to yourself. So be positive. You'd be great. You'd do good. There will never be a perfect relationship.. Cause people aren't perfect. But trust me. Learning to each others mistakes can make your relationship grow beautiful and stronger. So she's not perfect and you aren't too. But thats alright. Accept it and work on it. Go get her :") stay positive. Duhhhhh! :')

-and it's okay if you responded late. Atleast you did. That's all that matters :')
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.