[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1350691530397.gif (490KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
1350691530397.gif
490KB, 490x270px
So I've found myself in a shitty fucking situation. My current GF is great. She's super kind and loves me more than I thought anyone could. I've been with her through tough times like her mother and grandmother's death. It's only been about 2 and a half years, but I know it's not what I want.

I'm 20 years old and I've already had 2 relationships last this long. The things is, I actually have stronger feelings towards my ex(from like 4 years ago) than I do towards my current GF.

Something about her just doesn't get to me anymore. I'm constantly bored around her. I have to force myself to spend time with her. And worst of all, I feel so lonely when I'm with her, that I would often prefer to just be alone.

Normally I would just leave, but things have gotten complicated(see: a shitty fucking situation).

I mentioned that I've helped her through tough times, and she's mentioned multiple times that she wouldn't want to live without me after what she's gone through. Add this to that fact that her father BOUGHT her a fucking condo for us to live in while we go to University. Not only that, but my two closest friends are living with us and paying rent, so my GF and I don't have to pay a cent for property taxes and condo fees.

Essentially, I'm worried to leave her because:
- My financial situation would go belly up(paying for housing/school on my own would probably make me just as unhappy as she does)
- My closest friends would be forced into an incredibly awkward situation
- And someone that I do care about may hurt herself or worse.

But I hate living like this and I'm miserable all the time so I'm completely at a loss. Should I just wait it out until I'm done classes and can afford shit on my own? Should I leave and risk my life spiraling into an awful financial hell? Should I just suck it up and hope it gets better? I could really use some advice here.

TLDR; I want to leave my GF, but if I do, bad stuff will happen. What do?
>>
>>17784431
Damn that sucks. Im deep down really mad at you and think you're stupid for leaving a girl you make sound great. You sound selfish worrying about money, yourself and how it effects you. Me me me. But i know love makes people do dumb shit. And i know that you will probably end up hurting your current gf more. You in a fucked situation anon. I dont envy your current situation or sympathize because ill kill to have what you have. I can empathize tho.
>>
>>17784451

Trust me, I know how selfish I'm being. But you can't expect someone to live their life a certain way just because they're lucky. I know a lot of people would kill to have a kind a loyal girlfriend like I do. But I'm miserable with her. Also, I did mention that one of my biggest concerns was her hurting herself, but I do respect your opinion and your right to be upset with me.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>17784469
Great advice, thanks for coming by!
>>
>>17784468
I hear you anon. I can empathize. I see it happen all the time. You cant force love and youre stuck in a bad situation. Hope it resolves peacefully in the end. I dont got advice. I think this somethimg you need to decide 100 percent yourself.
>>
>>17784431
I don't think it's fair on either of you to stay together if you're not feeling it. The biggest issue seems to be the money, so are you able to get other roommates or anything?
>>
Just leave. Stop making excuses.
>>
Your main problem is the financial thing. Once that is taken care of, you'll be able to break things off cleanly: fine someone to take over your portion of the lease, move out, break up, done.

So, the real question you should be asking is, what can I do to gain some financial independence? It's an important thing to have, as you can see, because it will afford you a lot more personal freedom
>>
>>17784516
The issue is that I would have to find a new place to live. This, in a city I haven't lived in for longer than 4 months. Then find new roommates or fuck over my GF and take her roommates. Then find a way to pay for everything.

And I agree it's not very fair, but I'm most worried about what she might do to herself if I leave.
>>
>>17784532
Well you're going to have to decide what's more important: your happiness, and by consequence, everything else in your life, or everything else outside of that
>>
Hh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.