[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey people, what do you think of couples in which the man is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: paar ungleich.jpg (286KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
paar ungleich.jpg
286KB, 500x750px
Hey people, what do you think of couples in which the man is two heads higher than his girlfriend? I am 180 cm, my girlfriend is 145 cm... For me, personally it does not matter at all, actually I even enjoy that she is so light because I can do many sexual things with her that would be impossible or much more difficult with heavier women... However, sometimes I wonder what other people think when they see us walking in the street... I am a Caucasian btw, she is Asian ^^
>>
We think "that's how it's supposed to be".
You will never be judged for this in any way.
>>
>>17783796
It'll look weird to most normal people, but not worth worrying about. More importantly, how are you two, I imagine it would be hard since face and eye contact are very important for a lasting relationship and she spends most of the time either looking at your armpits or strains her neck.
>>
I am in the same sjtuation, only I am the 1.48 m woman and he is 1.90. I love it and I feel safe walking with him on the streets, such a big man taking care of me.... don't ever worry abou what other faggots think. They are just envious. Love her and be her man.
>>
I'm 6'7" and I've dated a girl who was 4'11", never thought it was weird once.
>>
>>17783796
I find it somewhat weird that guys who are much above the average height most often date women who are much below the average height.
>>
>>17784075
I've heard this is because tiny girls feel especially vulnerable, so they want the Master Chief to protect them
>>
You're a creepy fetishist and she's a dumb bimbo
>>
>>17783796
>145 cm

Does that fucking exist? Is she 12?
>>
>>17784075
>>17784365

As a tall man (for my country) I'll add that once you're tall enough, pretty much all girls are womanlets for you. If they're not above 1,70, and that's not common here, they're all short (luckily that's never been bad in girls). So the difference between 1,60 and 1,50 is less important for me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.