[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooo, took LSD for the first time ever two weeks ago and had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fmPAYzM.jpg (201KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fmPAYzM.jpg
201KB, 700x1000px
Sooo, took LSD for the first time ever two weeks ago and had a bad part of the time. A week ago I had a panic attack and now I've been having panic attacks every day.

Wat do. Never had panic attacks or anxiety before and I have no idea what the fuck I should do.
>>
>>17783746
What do you think a panic attack is?
>>
>>17783746
Don't blame the drugs, blame yourself for being shitty. If the drugs helped you realize it, they did their job.
>>
Lots of people have a few weird behavioral 'glitches' the first week or two after taking a new drug. I don't actually think the drug matters, but as someone who has taken a lot of drugs, who knows the real physical effects of taking the drugs, and have convinced many people to take drugs, I think it's largely in your head.

LSD can cause flashbacks, but not after taking one tab, and not after a week. It takes a long time of use to have that happen. I felt weird and depressed the first few days after I smoked weed for the first time. I think it has a lot more to do with the "oh man I tried a drug" attitude than it is the drug itself.
>>
>>17784106

Psychedelic flashbacks aren't a thing. That's been proven plenty of times. Not trying to be rude. Just spreading info.

Psychedelics for the most part are pretty benign. And when I say psychedelics I mean LSD, shrooms, and DMT, but LSD is a very new drug. It's only been around for like 70 years so research and experience is scarce, compared to mushrooms and DMT. So yeah, LSD can be a wild card, but most people recover from these glitches in a few weeks or like a month.

Although you might have latent anxiety that was exasperated by the trip.
>>
>>17784123
This really. Since you haven't defined what a panic attack is, I can only assume that the sort of aggressive forced introspection that comes with divorcing yourself from your ego, which is what LSD does, has caused you to realize things about yourself that are making you uncomfortable.
>>
>>17783746
meditate , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8oKWQiEWYs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.