[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sissy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: CWFHrNPWsAA5beL.png (51KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
CWFHrNPWsAA5beL.png
51KB, 184x184px
Hey advice. I have a bit of a problem. I am a painter and I've successfully used that occupation to attract female attention over the years. One girl I was with was very interested in having a baby... so I severed contact with them. Now that Im 25... I think it's time to think about a girl that I can have a family with. So I started in contact with her again.

Another part of this story is about a trans woman I've met on Steam. I trolled her a couple times, but when she came to me about being suicidal, I decided to help her. After I helped by listening to her, and talking to her, she decided to stop being suicidal and started to fall in love with me.

So I have two love interests now. Im planning on trying to get a poly relationship between the two of them.

My problems are:

-I am a sissy basically. I can only get up to sissy hypno or feminization transformation doujins.
-I have two love interests. How can I satisfy them both? How do I have both girls get along, and live with me happily ever after?

Thanks.
>>
File: CWURiuuWUAETf4u.png (72KB, 245x242px) Image search: [Google]
CWURiuuWUAETf4u.png
72KB, 245x242px
pls respond
>>
Dammit, this is not like in one of your japanese anime where you can simply go the harem road. It's impressive enough you managed to get grills with painting alone. You'll have to choose between the girl and the trap. Keep in mind that traps can't get children and are also nutjobs most of the time, but so are you.
>>
File: 1469265346550.jpg (104KB, 679x673px) Image search: [Google]
1469265346550.jpg
104KB, 679x673px
Wtf man, do you want kids? at 25? So in your mind there is a way where you have a family and a trap lover(?) and they all live happy together.

I also dont know how understand the sissy thing, you're saying you couldnt fuck them without being feminizated? Lmao
>>
Basically you want to be the girl and you envied the trans girl for daring to transition (why you bullied her). You don't want these women to be your partners, you want to be them.
>>
>>17783274
Yeah I've finally decided that I want kids.

It's quite a predicament I'm in... I can't even get sexually attracted to either of the girls that like me. One of them is a trap, and the other is a cis female.

Ideally I would like to marry them both and have them raise my children.

The problems I have:
- how do I get attracted to my beautiful girls
- how to convince each of them to be a family with me

Could use some help... any ideas help... thanks.
>>
File: IMG_6588.jpg (142KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6588.jpg
142KB, 761x960px
My doctor can't help me... adv can't help me... I'm fucked.
>>
>>17783305
Just transition yourself, you don't love women, you love the idea of yourself as a woman.
>>
>>17783305
It's me again anon. Obviously adv can't help you because you are not asking for advice, you want a solution to the fucked idea of family you have. I'm not judging you, but keep in mind it's a bad idea, none of them would like it, not even you since you're not sexually attracted to them, but if want to, go ahead. Try it. I'm sorry I don't have any advice on this except thinking again if you think it is or it is not a good idea. Anyway, I wish you luck, but if you finally have that, don't hurry on having a kid if you're not willing to be there for him even if your ideal family crashes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.