[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best hobbies for meeting people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Sad feel.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
Sad feel.png
57KB, 500x382px
>best hobbies for meeting people?
>>
Any hobby is enough

Video games and masturbating to anime aren't hobbies

I'm talking real hobbies.
Like shipbuilding or engine working

Those and things like then are hobbies
>>
>>17783112
That's your advice, shipbuilding or engine work?
>>
>>17783142
No, you autistic fuck, I'm saying that a real hobby like those I mentioned make you valuable to other people
Shit like anime isn't
>>
>>17783112
>hobbies include Gold panning, Black smithing and forging the metal i find
>meet people

no, some hobbies are better for meeting people than others.
>>
>>17783167
Yes and no

Some hobbies aren't about meeting people who do that hobby but more about how perceive you doing that hobby.

Like iron forging.
Not going to find a lot of people doing that.
But it makes you look good

Anime, for example, makes you repulsive
>>
I mean you could probably meet people thought anime and masturbating.
You just have to take it seriously enough. Go to conventions and talk to people, post on forums, be active in the community etc.and you'll meet people don't just lurk This works for anime too.

But in all seriousness a hoy that gets you to a places and talking and working with people is probably an easier choice. Take a class in art and you'll meet people for sure. Tale a language learning class and get a study buddy. Go to a bar and approach someone looking lonely.
>>
>>17783150
Anime can be useful to other people
Theres whole forums <- (italics) dedicated to anime, even conventions

The downside is you have to watch anime
>>
File: 1475607697285.jpg (21KB, 312x345px) Image search: [Google]
1475607697285.jpg
21KB, 312x345px
Jesus christ guys I dont even watch anime what the hell

Obviously I can comprehend that anime and vidya dont earn you friends why else would I be askimg the question in the first place?
>>
>>17783199
The fact that you can't even respond to posts the right way means that you are likely not even to respond to real people in the right way
>>
>>17783107
Rock climbing center was pretty good for me.
>>
>>17783199
stfu weeb you can't hide your power level

The truth is that almost all hobbies have a community around it and make it pretty easy to meet people

The more important thing is to pick something that interests you because you're gonna have to talk about it a decent amount it should be something you enjoy
>>
>>17783203
When I was a teen, I joined a rock climbing club.
There was a cute autistic girl that I met in the first class.

But when we got to choose partners, a regular hot girl asked me immediately.
So when the autistic girl came over to ask me to be partner, I had to say I already had one

It's one of my greatest regrets that I didn't tell the regular girl to fuck off
>>
>>17783211
That never happened.
>>
>>17783213
Why the fuck not?
These are my memories
>>
>>17783217
>hot girl asked me
>>
>>17783222
I was from the same small village as she was
That's why she asked me
Because we had like the same fucking great-grandparents

I tried to make my moves on her but I failed like a bitch.
I should have gone with the autistic girl.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.