[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scabies of the dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: received_10153874427887343.jpg (11KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153874427887343.jpg
11KB, 214x236px
My boyfriend recently had a rash on his dick and one forearm. He was treated for scabies, insists it was probably contact dermatitis instead. He denies cheating. How stupid am I to believe him? What other explanation could there be for scabies in his penis?

Ps I've developed a rash on my arm and am afraid it's also scabies. It doesn't itch much or look quite the same, though, so I'm trying not to freak out.
>>
>>17783085
Wait I don't even understand, if you have the same rash in your arm it's scabies. What is the problem?
>>
>>17783095
I'm saying it doesn't look quite the same nor does it itch, which scabies are supposed to itch like a motherfucker. I was placated by his contact dermatitis excuse, but now I'm worried that it was scabies after all and I was stupid to believe he didn't cheat unless a) there's another probable way to get scabies on your penis or b) my rash isn't actually scabies.
>>
>>17783102
Not everyone has the same allergic reactions to scabies, some people don't itch at all, although most do itch. Is your boyfriend itchy?
Yes, sexual contact will give you scabies if said person has scabies but even sleeping in a bed that may be infected, or camping can give you scabies. My mom got scabies in a hospital ffs.
I'd be weary though, is there more reason for you to believe he cheated?
>>
>>17783131
He's not itchy anymore, stopped itching within a couple days of applying the cream treatment they prescribed, but he was really itchy at the time. That was a couple weeks ago, maybe a little longer. To be honest, I'm mainly suspicious due to where the rash was. If it had just been his forearm, I wouldn't be concerned, but I honestly don't see how he could have gotten them on his penis, especially knowing his routine like I think I do. He hasnt been in any new situation that I know of the would have provided prolonged contact for this sort of thing. I was out of town several times during the period where he could have been infected, he's lied to me about little stuff needlessly before, it's just little things like that fueling my suspicions. If there's reason to believe that some sort of innocent mode of infection could have resulted in the mites choosing to hang out in his junk, I'll be relieved as I obviously don't want to think he cheated.
>>
>>17783152
Scabies are most attracted to places like the pits of your knees, forearms, armpits and crotch area.
It doesn't really sound like you have much reason to be worried, it's one thing to tel a white lie here and there, it's another to cheat
>>
>>17783152

Chill, obviously he got them on his arm first and jerked off
>>
>>17783157
Thanks, you're probably right. I tend to freak in general when my body starts doing weird shit like sudden rashes, and I'm channeling that into relationship paranoia. I'll chill. Thanks so much.

>>17783160
I was inclined to think so, but it wasn't on his jerking arm and was in a spot high enough on the outer forearm that it seemed weird to transmit even if he had been using The Stranger. But I'll do my best to chill, u right
>>
>>17783171

Scabies are gross but you can really pick them up anywhere. Even if you're not itching now there could be the start of an infection so u should get some cream too to be safe
>>
>>17783171
You're welcome op we all over think.
Also yeah definitely get the cream because even if it doesn't itch it will get extremely bad in no time. Just got over scabies myself and I'll tell you it was fucking AWFUL.
>>
Scabies aren't an STD. I had a friend who had scabies, and was definitely not having sex.

You CAN get them from hotel rooms, though. Which he also didn't frequent. All I'm saying is that 'cheating' is as much a leap as any.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.