[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1433658460156.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433658460156.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
My roommate has a friend circle and if I'm really lucky, I get to hang out with them. I don't have one of these. I don't have the cool group chats where people get roasted and we share inside jokes etc, im missing all of that and it makes me sad

How do I get this going on? I want to be in a friend circle, a small group of like 4-10 people that always go out together and hangout, share stuff with each other, so on

I went to a party with him, (I knew a few of the people there, but not enough to be close friends)

It was SOOO hard to talk to people, once I got drunk it was a little easier. playing drinking games helped, I argued with some kid about trump and breitbart and other politics bullshit cuz i like talking about that stuff

but TL;DR How Do You Make Friends!?!?! I feel like im missing some secret social trick or something and thats why ive been so lost without any REAL friends. Ive always just had aquaintances, and close aquaintances, never any REAL friends.
>>
>>17782631
find things you might have in common. keep pushing yourself. at least you have people to talk to unlike me.
>>
File: 1452121146387.gif (282KB, 148x164px) Image search: [Google]
1452121146387.gif
282KB, 148x164px
>>17782645
>>
>>17782631
i made my 2 friends in a new country by doing social stuff.

first one i made through a group on Meetup.com. it was basically a meetup for young adults w/ anxiety and depression. she's super cool and nice and easy to talk to because she gets it.

other one i met through a pokemon go walk (when it was still a thing). she was alone, i was alone. i said hi. last week we had The Talk and now we are in a relationship

i picked up skateboarding as a new hobby (never done it before), and kept going to that meetup with the first friend and coincidentally someone else (at the meetup) around my age was also learning to skate - so we started hanging out together so we don't have to look dumb alone

it's really not easy for me to make friends if i'm honest, growing up i was very much the outcast but.. i find that if you're being real and genuine, nice people come along and want to be friends.
>>
File: FURIOUS PEPE.png (194KB, 446x373px)
FURIOUS PEPE.png
194KB, 446x373px
>>17782674

>mfw I skate and I cant make any friends while doing it

I only KINDA made one, and they go to a different uni so I cant hangout with them FUCKING SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17782839
i work full time and so does he, but we made time on the weekends to practice together

but idk, maybe you're just not good company. i don't know u
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.