[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my girlfriend for her personality, but I hate how she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: suicide.png (80KB, 529x327px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
80KB, 529x327px
I love my girlfriend for her personality, but I hate how she looks. She's fat, and ugly. I want to break up with her, but then I would feel like an asshole if I did. What do I do?
>>
>>17782501
Very gradually and very subtly introduce her to exercise, healthy eating, cosmetics and dermatology.
>>
You're already an asshole for not being selective.

Now man up and break up with her you dumb neckbeard.
>>
You should feel like a loser instead nobody cares if you break up with trash
>>
Be honest and tell her how you feel.
>>
Gordose?
>>
lose some weight
>>
"Girlfriend, I love your personality but I am not attracted to you"

She will 100% break up with you OP.

Do it and stop being a coward.
>>
You shouldn't feel bad. Most men are programmed to find fat chicks repulsive

>>17782517
Don't do this. She'll probably gain the weight back again, especially if you get married. Just break it to her you don't find her attractive anymore and ask her to lose weight. Oh, and make sure she doesn't have anything of yours in her possession. If you live with her, convince her to go on a trip or something and move all of your shit out of there. Wish you luck!
>>
Personally, I think she'd be a lot more crushed if she later finds out that you cheated on her because of those reasons. Because at that point, she'll know what you thought about her with the extra kick in the face of infidelity. I'd rather get slapped in the face than stabbed in the back myself.
>>
I told my gf I was not attracted to her phisically.
The first month was awful and she got somewhat depressed but after some talking shes now going to the gym and caring about her figure. She told me she has more self confidence now. You have to tell her in a good way so theres minimal chance for missunderstanding.
>>
>>17783378
How did you tell her? What words did you use?
>>
>>17783389
I used soft, supportive, calm and sincere words. I consider myself a very cruel person because I often do not think about the feelings while speaking of such things like this but I had to, and it took me a while to do so. Long nights trying to get some good words that finally do not represent the way I am or speak but how would she or anyone liked to be told that.
>>
Loving someone's personality makes them a friend.
>>
>>17782501
If you loved the person inside, you'd come to love the package.

You sound more driven by your own public image than by any affection or respect for her.
>>
Man don't you hate it when it happens when you and your gf go to bed at night and you wake up and suddenly she's fat and ugly
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.