[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No coming back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: face.png (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
19KB, 500x500px
Guys I've been really thinking on trying heroin, I don't have any personal issues, my life is quite simple buy ok, I just want to experience what people describes as the best orgasm that you'll ever have in your life!

So does anyone has try it? is that real that once you try it you are automatically addictive?
>>
>>17782221
I wouldn't risk it, dude. Lotta people die from that shit. See a lot of heroin addicts around, they do not look happy or healthy. Not worth the risk.
>>
>>17782221
S L I P P E R Y
S L O P E

Once you've experienced what it is to be truly "happy", you've lit an ember within yourself that will always remember how you felt when you tried it.

If you try it once and stay away, you will always feel as if you can do it again and get away with it.

If you try it once and desire that feeling again, you WILL do it again. Maybe in a few weeks? Maybe in a few days? Then you'll start chasing after that feeling, and then you're addicted. Heroin is particularly sneaky about its addiction process.
>>
>>17782221
Im all for experimenting in a safe manner. Two drugs you should never ever ever try are heroin and meth. They latch on to even the strongest people with the littlest of effort.

Every person i have known to try heroin has dealt with an addiction to it or is still addicted.
>>
>it only takes 1 hit 2 ruin life!

Its a meme, OP. The edgiest drugs, meth and heroin, will give you quite the slice of pie. But pursuing them will decay almost every other pie.

If youre curious, try it. If you dont trust yourself, then dont try it. If you want to kiss all semblance of happy and fulfilling life experience goodbye, keep doing it.
But trying it wont kill you.
As a washed up old perma junkie ironically told me, You gotta be smart about the stupid shit you do.
Im the type that likes to poke the bear. People like me impulsively learn some things the hard way for sake of true understanding. Just keep eye on how hard of a lesson you are and can potentially be feeding yourself.
>>
>>17782261
what you call safe manner? like trying all the other drugs around?
>>
>>17782261
I lived my teen years hellbent on dying young and careless. I did nearly every drug you can convey to others without whipping out a periodic table, including fits of heroin and a good long run with meth. I eventually left these drugs completely and now I smoke weed maybe once every other month and drink a glass of wine or two every few months.
>tfw invincible power of will

Point is, pussying around subjects never actually gets lessons through to some people, and telling them they couldnt even handle TOUCHING a drug will only drive them closer to it.

The first time i ever heard about drugs was in kindergarten. They dedicated an entire hour to handing out stickers with memes like "im too COOL for drugs!" (1 of which i kept and slapped on the underside of the bill of an up-turned hat i wore along with a mickey mouse sweater i enjoyed sporting whilst doing heroin because teen angst kek) while all the kids said things like "im NEVER gonna do drugs like a loser!". We were fucking 5. None of us knew what drugs even were but here were these well-meaning but memed out teachers attempting to define our worldview regarding things that were as real to us as unicorns. I played along with their memery but even at that age knew that I wanted to try drugs because of how hard they were trying to format us.

Tl;dr 1 size does not fit all.
Be smart, be strong willed, do more, know more.
>>
>>17782227

I guess I'm not searching for happiness with drugs, is more a curiosity of experiencing new stuffs.

Not sure why I want to do it, is just you know the things that you are not supposed to do are so damn appealing.
>>
>>17782249
This is actually what I'm worry about, if it's like how people describe it, the best feeling you'll ever get in your entire life, for sure you'll want more and there's when it gets dangerous.

But that's the point, don't you want to actually touch the sky at least once and be safe?

But yeah I get your point.
>>
>>17782325
Are u a critical viewer of movies?
Do u believe average joe and joesfina when a new movie comes out and they hype it up to be sooooo THIS?
Hype and memes instantly create myth.
People exaggerate because their comparative logistics are shit and because of social factors.

Buy not the memes, pussy. Think for, and trust, Yourself.
>>
File: 0.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I felt the same as OP when I was a teenager. I always wanted to be a writer, and drug use seemed like something I should know about, to say nothing of the romanticism films like Trainspotting and musical artists like Lou Reed and The Beatles imbued it with. I'd tried a number of drugs, was comfortable with my ability to handle it, and worked my way up to it with powerful painkillers that a friend and I injected intravenously. When his wealthy boss turned out to be a heroin addict and could get us shit straight from NYC, we went for it and got a packet each.

We did it safe, I guess, comparatively. There were no complications. The experience was... pleasant. Enjoyable. Great even, in a weird, 'stoned out Sunday morning under the covers' kinda way. But it wasn't my thing, I didn't like that I couldn't do any of the things I enjoyed on it (film, reading, vidya). I shot up heroin maybe four times and never did it again. Wasn't a big deal. I have no regrets and I'm glad I tried it, because the experience is one that can't quite be explained (kinda like every drug).

My friend, however... he became an addict. He had a good job at 17, dropping out of high school to do a trade. He had the money and connections to get in deep. He started doing it all the time. He would nod at the wheel while driving. He would nod with a cigarette in his mouth, and it would fall on his stomach and smolder there, and he wouldn't wake up until he was partially on fire. He had a car accident. Then another. Family problems that escalated into leaving the state. He cleaned up and came back, got another decent job... couple years later, back on the horse, stealing shit from hardware stores and pawning it, stealing tvs from Walmart. Got busted. Did some time. Life fucked.

It's not a coin toss; he and I were always very different people. We liked different things, different experiences, different drugs. Heroin is a drug that really gets to some people.
>>
File: blurg1.jpg (27KB, 233x263px) Image search: [Google]
blurg1.jpg
27KB, 233x263px
>>17782425

To followup briefly, heroin is NOT an orgasm times a million like he says in Trainspotting. I found it to be somewhat disappointing after the buildup. Sure it feels really nice physically, but you're basically incapacitated and your brain mostly shuts down. I like enhancers like marijuana or LSD so heroin just wasn't my cup of tea at all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.