[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cats mind is broken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20161120_160251_007.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_160251_007.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I bought a cat to combat the mouse problem we have at our house in the forest. Im a dog person but have grown fond of this cat he is a good egg, 6 months old, playful and good company. He proved to be a brilliant utility for the rodent problem. One week ago a python got into the house whilst we were asleep I assume that the thing followed my cat around the house hunting him for half the night because i woke up and the cats mind was and still is cooked. I removed the python relocated it a couple of miles away. Now my cat jumps at any noise, surveys every room for minutes before entering and wont hunt a thing. Will he recover?
>>
>>17782105
You ain't seen what he's seen!
>>
>>17782105
He'll be fine after a while. We have chickens and the rooster wasn't very friendly to us. One day a raccoon or possum got in the yard and butchered one of his hens. Very next day the rooster was at the backdoor seeking our protection. Let us pet him and everything. He was like that for a week and a half before he got back into the normal swing of things.
>>
>>17782115
Jk
But, poor PTSD kitty. Yeah well imagine if a giant snake was hunting you for half a night? It must have seemed like an eternity for the poor thing. I'd suggest you take her to some other kitties and have kitty play time. It's gonna be tough, and you probably have a long road ahead of you, but maybe he'll get better.
>>
>>17782131
Aren't snakes the natural enemy of cats?
>>
>>17782142
You're thinking of mongeese.
>>
>>17782105
Show him your affection and let some time pass. Cats are extreme cowards when they face something they believe to be out of their league. He will be fine once he sees danger is over.
>>
>>17782142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v65NZl3bVY
>>
Thanks guys this ia reassuring. I can't believe im a cat person now
>>
If a python found it's way into my house i'd fire a 12 guage at it, destroy the whole house, spare no fucking expense
You're a brave guy. I'd love to hear how you wrangled a fucking python
>>
>>17782105
give it a month or show a fake python entering your car to the cat
>>
>>17782142
its still a kitten too, maybe if it were older and more experienced
>>
>>17782412
pythons aren't even venomous, they can't kill you. You poke it lightly with a broom, if it doesnt move real quick you just pick it up with the broomstick. If it does move quickly then just keep moving it along until it goes out. PS the broom is so you can stay a metre or two away while getting it out. If that doesn't work, try putting your cock in its mouth.
>>
The fact that a python may break in to your home while you sleep is mind boggling to me. I live in northern europe though.

Your kitty needs therapy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.