[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I cut him out of my life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (52KB, 463x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52KB, 463x200px
A former coworker and I had this flirty thing going but when I confronted him about it he pretended nothing was going on and basically said he's not sure he can return my feelings.

I was really crushed but got over it. Then a few months later we ended up at a party where he got wasted and started touching me and flirting with me again. At the end of the night I ended up taking him home and we made out (he would have liked to take it further), him telling me he likes me and his parents who I met liked me. The next morning he was still grabbing me and being pretty open.
About a week or so later he came over for dinner and we got pretty hammered again and he told me all kinds of lovey-dovey shit, kissing me in the morning when he left.

The thing is that he denies all of it when confronted. When I asked him what we're doing he said he is attracted to me but "doesn't like me that much". He's a lot older so I have no reason to deny that he in fact doesn't like me that much but the shit he tells me says otherwise. At the same time he wants to keep "being friends".

Am I correct in assuming he will probably keep playing with my feelings cause he does have some sort of an attraction? Please help me make sense of it.
>>
he wants to fuck you but he doesnt want to commit to any kind of relationship.
>>
>>17781708
He wants to have sex with you, but commitment free.

Sounds like you may develop the feels, so I would advise avoiding him.
>>
>>17781724
He doesn't even want to fuck though. Only that one time when he was really drunk. We just make out and he says these things to me he denies later.

I get that he doesn't want to commit but I wonder if he'll ever stop fucking with my feelings.
>>
>>17781733
I already have the feels so that sucks. I did avoid him the first time and got over it and I probably will again but I don't know if he'll start this shit again with me.
>>
Sounds like he has some unresolved issues. Better steer clear. You can‘t fix him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.