[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time a guy asks me if I'm on the pill it turns me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1457965437662.png (234KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457965437662.png
234KB, 500x375px
Every time a guy asks me if I'm on the pill it turns me off so much because it's like they're complete idiots who would risk pregnancy/STIs with a girl by believing her when she says she's on the pill (I could be fucking lying).

Not even asking me for STD test results, or providing some themselves

Am I being too harsh or are they really idiots. Is this just normal behaviour?
>>
too harsh and mildly retarded
>>
>a slut calling anyone an idiot
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>17781367
You're a slut. Majority of men are interested in sluts.

If you're not a slut, then don't look for those men.
>>
It's sort of a responsible question, if you're fucking them raw you're risking STIs anyway. Asking for test results and receipts and shit is frowned upon by most people unless you're in the sex industry
>>
>>17781367
Atleast some guys ask, I love creampies and I don't care as long as im in there raw dog. I also stopped announcing when im about to cum, because some girls arent into creampies
>>
a smart man asks her to take the next one in front of him.
>>
>>17781367
Anyone whos going to have sex with you is going to trust you. Men arent at risk for std anywhere near as much as women. Men are at real threat from stds from other men. its like a 10% chance of getting a std from a woman through sex whereas the woman has like a 90% chance to catch it.
If you understood what it felt like to have your dick strangled for over half an hour youd understand how important going raw is.
>>
>>17781367

>Am I being too harsh or are they really idiots

They're idiots.

>Is this just normal behaviour?

For idiots? Yes.
>>
>>17781402
Yeah what about pregnancy. Is 18 years of responsibility worth the extra feeling?
>>
File: 1417034143491.gif (3MB, 290x154px) Image search: [Google]
1417034143491.gif
3MB, 290x154px
>>17781384

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17781414
Not that guy, but if I have to put it in with a condom, there is almost no point for me.

I don't even masturbate anymore because I've had so much sex recently, and my dick is quite sensitive. But condoms literally ruin the entire experience. Can barely feel shit, and I've tried just about every brand under the sun.

So I'm either going in raw, or not at all.
>>
>>17781414
I trusted you. I dont go raw on a person I wouldnt trust. You are literally complaining that people find you trustworthy.
Women I swear.
>>
>>17781446
Anyone who trusts someone they met in a bar or on tinder who they've known for an hour at most is fucking stupid.

Trust no one.
>>
>>17781454
>woman at bar or tinder going to risk lying about being on the pill and having to find me later and prove Im the father
Sure thing. If you were really that crazy youd take the holes in condom route.
>>
>>17781460
Enjoy your chlamydia and maintenance payments.
>>
>>17781434
You're a disease ridden idiot
>>
>>17781367
Is there a benis or bagina under that
>>
>>17781367
Men are naturally just stupid, no surprises there.
>>
>>17781367
It's pretty common but stupid.
>>
>>17781367
want survive the zombie apocolypse? get rid of your iphone, ipad and other bullshit you stare into.
>>
>>17781752
>get rid of a device that can hold vital information to rebuild the world and survive

How to spot a socially awkward autist 101
>>
>>17781386
Is creampie another way of saying cumming in you? Because I love that shit. Give me all the semen inside
>>
>>17781767
You mean like you, you weeb? P.S your dick is bent and ugly
>>
>>17781367

But anon, the person in that picture is a guy.
>>
>>17781735
Except I'm not because I've been tested as recently as a month ago.

Stay upset.
>>
>>17781767
yeah umm no google and wikipedia arent exactly reliable sources of information. and what are yuou gonna do when the internet goes down? you need power to run it. and how are going to charge your device if there are no batteries left? dumbass!
>>
>>17781752
this is the dumbest thing I've read on /adv/ in days
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.