[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 15460-16289-21369.jpg (118KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15460-16289-21369.jpg
118KB, 1536x1024px
So I have a fuckbuddy for about one and a half years. At this point one could say she's my girlfriend, as she's the only one I've fucked in the last ~10months and I'm pretty sure she's not fucking anyone else either. But I made it pretty clear I don't want to commit. We agreed at the beginning of the relationship that we're just having fun. And we did.

But it's gotten pretty obvious that she's not fine with that anymore. In the last few months she kept trying to get closer to me and tie herself to me. She kept bringing her stuff at my place, sleeping over, calling me all the time for no reason, implying that we should move together and so on. She even gets jealous of my coworkers and female friends, she starts asking question about my relationship with them every time she sees me talking or texting another girl (which is usually work related). I tell her to fuck off every time she questions me, but other than that I let her do whatever she wants, I don't mind her sleeping at my place and spending time here.

Now here's the problem. 2 days ago she told me she's pregnant. I made her take a pregnancy test at my place so I know she's not lying. Thing is, we always use condoms so I'm quit suspicious that she messed up with them on purpose. I didn't think she'd be this insane and she sure as hell denied it, but she said she wants to keep the baby no matter what. I told her that I have no intention of raising a child with her and she started crying, yelling at me, calling me an immature asshole, saying she wished she never met me and all the good stuff. But she said she still has no intention of aborting it.

Now, I was planning to leave the country in 6 months or so. This was one of the reasons why I didn't want to get close to her, because I sure as hell don't plan on taking her with me. I've been planning this for many years, saving money, looking for potential jobs and so on, but I never told her. She may have found out from my friends though.

1/2
>>
2/2

So, is there any way I can convince her to do the abortion? She never seemed particularly interested in having children, but now she acts like it's the only thing she wants and this is her only chance at it. If she keeps it she'll pretty much have to raise it alone and she'll have a hell of a time doing that consider her financial situation. I don't really want that to happen, I don't really want to ruin her life, but if she'll be stubborn and keep it I won't help her in any way. I want to get this message across, but she doesn't believe me. I suspect that she thinks she'll convince me of forming a family with this baby.
Also, if I leave and she really keeps the baby can that come back and bite me in the ass? Are there any laws for that? Paying child support is not the end of the world, but I'd rather avoid it if I can. I live in Romania right now and I plan on moving to Canada so I don't know what laws if any apply to a situation like this.
>>
Lol you're such a liar
>>
If you used condoms (correctly) 100% of the times you had sex with her, and you never had one break, she's not pregnant. Not with your child anyway.

So take a deep breath, relax, and go through with your plan of leaving the country and this manipulative fleshlight with legs behind.
>>
Sounds to me like you're leading her on and using her to your advantage until you move. Unless she has a mental disorder, why would she assume you're her boyfriend?

Something is very shady about this post OP. Do you want to be honest with this anonymous message board?

Also, why not just tell her you're moving instead of giving her this false relationship?
>>
>>17780487

The courts may oblige you to help her financially. Maybe you can can just refuse to obey their instructions in a foreign country, but you should prepare for the consequences of such an action.
>>
>>17780505
This is false. You are supposed to check condoms under a light source for tears or punctures, which is the biggest cause for the failure rate of condoms. It usually comes from tearing it open and the nails damaging the condom, but it can also be manifacturing damage. It is very possible for a condom to not be completely whole without full on breaking during sex.

OP, it's hardly surprising that she changed her mind, she's being flooded with hormones and it's suddenly become a reality for her.
>>
RUN LIKE HELL. Just leave the country without notice. When you disappear she will abort, even at month 6.
>>
Unless she has ways to track your family down.
>>
>>17780528
This is all true, but notice the part where I said used correctly?
A condom stops the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases/infections and semen by working as a barrier - as long as the barrier is intact, nobody is going to get pregnant.
>>
>>17780533
If OP had checked the condoms like he's supposed to, he wouldn't wonder whether she poked holes in them... so he did not.
>>
>>17780530
>When you disappear she will abort, even at month 6.
Or the kid's real father will take care of her kek
This is so fucking obvious lol
>>
Sorry op but you're in the wrong. If you were as honest as you claim you would've told her that you're leaving the country and also set boundaries so she doesn't think you're in a relationship.
>>
>>17780508
>>17780553
I told her from the beginning that I'm not looking for a serious relationship. And I never said anything that would imply it after that. We both agreed that we're only having sex and that's that.

At first I never told her I'm moving because it was none of her business and I didn't know when it was going to happen anyway and after that I was afraid she'll throw a tantrum over it or try to convince me to take her with me, or something like that and I didn't want to deal with it.

It may be my fault here. I don't think it is, because I always made my intentions regarding the relationship clear. But I don't really care if it's my fault or hers, I just want to leave without any sparks.

>>17780512
Ok, but how can they oblige me to anything if I'm not even there? Don't they have to do a paternity test or something like that? The court can't just make someone pay child support if that person is not there and there's no way of proving he's the father, right?
I was wondering if there is some kind of international law or organism that deals with problems like that.

>>17780537
I never checked the condoms for holes, cmon, who does that? Actually I might, from now on. Still, I was always the one who bought condoms and she didn't seem crazy enough to poke my condoms, so it never crossed my mind until she told me she's pregnant. I still think it's likely that it was just an accident, maybe the condom broke and I didn't notice it after.
>>
Does she know your family?
>>
Just make your position clear and then cut contact asap, especially if you are leaving soon.

In the worst case scenario insist on paternity tests
>>
>>17780584
no. She knows my friends though and they know my family.

>>17780585
I guess I'll do that. I'll tell her again that I'll leave no matter what and that keeping a child in her situation would ruin her life. And then cut contact completely, that should get the message through.
>>
>>17780485
I don't understand why you are even here or what you are looking for. Congratulations you expertly withheld your plan to leave the country knowing if she had known she might stop fucking you. You still haven't told her you are leaving the country. Own it that you manipulated her and who gives a shit if she is pregnant or not. Just disappear one day and don't leave a forwarding address. It won't take long and you'll forget her.
>>
Imagine this: Ur dad has a fuckbuddy. They had a n agreement at the beginning. No feelings involved. But then somehow she starts falling for him. Next thing u knw she's pregnant with u. Now would you like it if ur dad told ur mom to kill u? Would u lyk it if he just ditched her lyk dat? I thynk u knw the rest.
>>
>>17780485
You are not the first dick to run off and leave a little something to remember you by. Black guys in the US do it daily and don't look back. Stupid bitches, right OP?
>>
>>17780485
Just move to another country and they can't do shit to you
Herr body her problem
>>
>>17780485
Deny
Deny
Deny
You don't know her
You never met her
You never had sex with her
She is crazy
She is a stalker
She leaves dead birds on your mail box
If she wants a single penny from you she better have some damn hard evidence you are the father
>>
you play with someones heart thats what you get.
>>
>>17780537
Implying looking at the condom is going to help. It can be a microtear invisible to the eye and still transmit sperm. How the fuck did 4chan get so dumb.
>>
Can some anon explain to me why some girls in these situation insist on keeping the baby?

Other than money, I see no reason.
>>
ahaha fucking normies

sex is for procreation only
>>
>>17780485
Its likely not your baby, OP.

She's texted you about it? Does she have any physical evidence against you?

Tell her to her face that you have no interest in raising the child with her and let that be your last interaction. Dont tell her where and when you're going. If anyone comes to you, deny it.

You are NOT obligated to stay and help a mentally ill woman who should have known better.
>>
>>17781275
Something about what the hormones do to the woman causes her to have an attachment to it even if she knows it's in her best interest not to go through with the pregnancy.
>>
>>17780485
The court will fine you for missed payments and you will incur debt. Unfortunately in the US you still have to pay off all debt before the paternity test is done to prove you arent the father. If you are the father you have the debt and have to keep paying.
Also you wont be able to move freely if she has the baby before you leave and worst case scenario canada will let romania still bill you.
>>
I have no experience with this shit, sorry man. I just want to give you my condolences. This is exactly why I'm celibate.
>>
This is why you get snipped. You literally gambled your life every time you had sex.
>>
>>17780487

If the child is biologically yours, then you will have an obligation. If it's not, then don't fret.

But this is why you break it off with FWB after a year cause either you or the other will start to develop feelings.
>>
>>17780485
Leave the country like you planned.
Forcing you to pay child support when you're in a foreign country would cost more in legal fees than the actual child support.
>>
If you're going to be leaving the country permanently, renounce your citizenship so she can't pursue child support.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.