[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult is it getting laid college? Pic related: 18 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
How difficult is it getting laid college?

Pic related: 18 year old HS senior. Going to uni next Fall.
>>
>>17780307
in college*

Also, I'm not interested in relationships right now. Just looking for something casual.
>>
>>17780307
You gotta give me something to work with here, OP. Are you capable of growing a beard? And what's up with your faggot shoes? No it's not hard to gey laid. Everyone gets laid. Short guys get laid. Fat black ugly chicks get laid. Everyone. You're parents got laid, ok? You're mom probably got fucked alot back in her hay days. You just have to not emmit radioactive waves of autism. That's it. For God's sake, hide your fucking powerlevel.
>>
>>17780312
OP here.

>are you capable of growing a beard?
No, not yet. My dad was able to when he was in his 20s, though.

>faggot shoes
lol

I'm not a virgin. I'm just wondering what the sex scene is like in college.
>>
>>17780312
Also, party alot. Get fucked up. Don't lose yourself. But go out and have a good time. Live a little. Do a bit of coke. Coke isn't even scary, it's not that much of a hard drug. coke is for pussies, it's for when you're feeling tired, honestly. Also. Go around and ask girls for their phone numbers. Just say "hey I think you're pretty cute, can I get your number?". Just like that. Don't add anything, I don't want you fucking this up. If she says yes you've got a number and a possible lay. If she says no, just move on. But, you've got to realize this is a numbers game. You've got to try everyone. Even the ugly chicks. Remember; 5s are just training for 8s 9s and 10s.
>>
>>17780323
Haha, thanks! Do you think my appearance is unsightly? I've never done the cold approach before.

also
>faggot shoes
>>
>>17780325
You look like you aspire to live in a house with priests. You can't grow a beard yet, but I'd suggest at least gaining some weight and changing your style. What kinda music do you listen to? And yes they look pretty faggy. Wouldn't look that bad if you bothered to wear socks.
>>
>>17780331
I listen to EDM.

>wearing socks with loafers
Disgusting.
>>
>>17780333
Pardon me for not knowing faggot shoe etiquette. Alright well then go to edm parties and do some ecstasy with glowstick sluts. Don't go dressed the wat you are in the pic. Wear whatever it is you guys wear. Sleeveless shirt and sunglasses or some shit idk.
>>
>>17780351
No worries, I didn't get into fashion until I was 15. When it comes to clubs/raves/parties, I usually wear something simple.
>>
>>17780307
I remember when I was going into college fresh out of high school full of optimism that I would finally get a lot of numbers, date a lot of girls and get laid easily. I was wrong.

Basically, your level of social skills in high school carries over to college unless you seriously reinvent yourself when you get to college. If you weren't getting much action with girls in high school don't expect to magically become Casanova your freshman year of college.
>>
>>17780360
Also, leave your faggot shoes at home.
>>
>>17780307

I think it depends what institution you go to.

I go to a top 10 University and I don't really know anyone who gets laid often. I got lucky on my very first day here but after that nothing happened. I have friends who go to average colleges and they consistently get laid.

I'm not ugly, I consider myself above average in terms of looks. But, I honestly believe it's about being in the right place at the right time, unless you're naturally great at hooking up with girls.

A question I have for you is: do you get attention from girls in HS? If so, that will likely continue into college. If not, then you probably won't see a major difference in your college sex life

>>17780323

OP, don't get into drugs unless you want to be a fuck up
>>
>>17780375
>do you get attention from girls in HS?
Yes. Only from white girls, though.
>>
>>17780307
You look like you'd more likely get laid by studying math and get a PhD 10 years later rather than by focusing on other things OP. Honest opinion.
>>
>>17780377
>Only from white girls
wait, weren't you the guy posted here earlier about how he never got a white gf?
Stop doing this, it's not healthy. Be realistic. We don't want to witness the birth of another Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>17780399
I'm not attracted to the girls who are attracted to me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.