[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well what is your advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1813.jpg (346KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1813.jpg
346KB, 1080x1920px
Well what is your advice
>>
>>17780207
Why do it?
>>
>>17780207
I'd say it's a permanent solution for a temporary problem. but hey, it's up to you. if you're in too much pain to go on I'd say try and get medicated. try some xanax. it will almost certainly take the pain away but you'll be on it maybe the rest of your life, or maybe just until you sort your shit out. some days I think about going down to the gun range and blowing my own brains out so. I dunno man. life is funny
>>
you should try bungee chord instead.

p.s. I love you homie
>>
I'm not killing myself until I'm 40. Neither should you.
>>
>>17780207
You made a shitty noose. You're more likely just to break your neck and be a cripple for the rest of your life.

I suggest don't bother, tried it once and slipped right through it do to my fat fuckin' neck and inability to tie knots.
>>
>>17780218
Because I hate myself because I'm worthless
>>17780224
No
>>17780229
No
>>17780241
No
>>17780250
Maybe.
>>
do you hate females?
>>
Don't choose such a shitty way to die, for one.
>>
Life has the meaning that you make for it. Once you realize that, you can realize that you create your own worth and meaning. There is a lot for you to experience if you would just give it a chance.

Also that is a really shitty noose. Even if it was a good one, hanging is a terrible way to die. Get some meds or something to OD on if you must, but it's just a waste of life.
>>
I'm sorry OP. May you rest in peace if you decide to leave this world. We're all in pain.
>>
>>17780207
Go for it, if you're too weak to handle all that suffering life caused you, is causing you or will cause you in the future. But if you're not, endure it and you'll end up stronger, while also having the possiblity of having a bright future.
>>
>>17780361
This.
If you do however, decide to off yourself;
Rest easy, my dude.
>>
File: 1478680619772m.jpg (59KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478680619772m.jpg
59KB, 1024x576px
Improper knot, beam won't hold weight, and don't do it because we all suffer and it makes people better.
>>
Honestly, enjoy some cannabis or some other recreational drug of choice and see if you still want to off yourself.

Life itself is full of suffering, and it's up to each and every one of us to deal with it in our own ways. I hope you can find a reason to not do it OP. No matter how shitty this life is, you have no guarantee of anything after death. At least blow all your money on travelling or sensual debauchery before going through with it.
>>
Get some insulation on that she'd it's gonna be terribly cold in the winter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.