[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gibe job pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

I never made it out of highschool with a diploma and my job experience is... sketchy. Can I get a list of jobs that don't ask too many questions and will hire any moron? I tried looking around but all the jobs are illegal immigrant tier. I'm planning on doing a carpentry apprenticeship but it doesn't pay and I really just need an income that can hold me up untill I'm good enough to do my own woodworking gigs and the real money starts rolling in. Also, if you guys know anything about trades, should I go with carpentry or am I stupid? What other good trades could I learn? Thanks. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17780064
>jobs that don't ask too many questions and will hire any moron?
Well, yeah, there's a ton. First off-
>all the jobs are illegal immigrant tier
Oh. You're a picky faggot who thinks he's too good for building work experience with starter jobs . Never mind then.
>>
>>17780079
this
fuck OP
>>
>>17780079
I'll take 'em if I have to. Geez. Sorry. Ok, what do you have? It's just that the jobs I've had over here were from agencies and I was mostly working with chinese and mexican ladies at factories. Often just for a few days before I had to go re apply for another job. I'm trying to see if I can find something a little more stable, that's all. Sorry it rubed you the wrong way.
>>
>>17780083
>tell 'em, steve dave

>>17780094
Fuck off.
>>
Have you thought about working in service?
>>
>>17780128
What's that mean? Like a shoe shine boi?
>>
>>17780128
Wait, nvm, looked it up. Restaurants. Yeah I thought about that. But idk if they're in the "ask too many questions" realm.
>>
>>17780146
What did you even fucking do?
>>
>>17780165
I don't wanna talk about it, ok? It's not even something too serious, but. Let's just say it's my first offence and it follows me around now.
>>
>>17780176
Is it a felony?
>>
>>17780180
Nope. That's the annoying part. It's not like I did time in prison or anything, I wasn't a carrer criminal I just fucked up once and it's just THERE. Mocking me.
>>
>>17780146
They won't ask a lot for you to wash dishes.
>>
>>17780253
Cool, so we got dishwasher. What else? I have a class c license and an suv. There's gotta be some kinda job/small business idea there, but I can't figure it out. Not 21 yet so can't do Jewber or lyft.
>>
>>17780259
Delivery driver, maybe pizzas. Handy man odd jobs. Private housecleaner. Maybe could try applying at a hotel, also.
>>
>>17780266
>Handy man odd jobs.

This is a big one that always comes up. "Odd jobs". But how do you apply or look for opportunities/people to work for?

Considering the pizza one, but again, these corporation jobs tend to lean on the "asking too many questions" side of things.

Private house cleaner seems ok, but I think it would he kinda hard to sell myself since I'm not a veteran cleaning lady.

Hotel. Never thought of that. What positions would be good to apply for?
>>
>>17780275
>Considering the pizza one, but again, these corporation jobs tend to lean on the "asking too many questions" side of things.
No they don't your moron.

You sound so fucking stupid from this whole thread. No wonder you can't get a job.
>>
>>17780282
They do a driving record check. Why wouldn't they throw a criminal background check too?

When was the last time you had a shitty starter job grampa? I think you're out of touch. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17780290
Driving record check is usually only if you are driving their vehicle and is just for insurance purposes. They're not going going to do a background check. Try local pizza joints if you are so paranoid.

And I've had plenty of starter jobs before, including food delivery and restaurant work.
>>
>>17780297
I tried at pizza hut and they did a check even though I was driving my own car. I also applied at shakeys and they told me they'd do a background check. THAT'S why I'm saying what I'm saying on this thread. So, I don't need you telling me I'm fucking stupid cause I get enough of that from my ex girlfriend, alright?
>>
>>17780275
>how do you apply or look for opportunities/people to work for?

Some guys just put up flyers advertising the service around their town with their phone number on it. On telephone poles, on grocery store cork boards, places like that. I know there's one guy in my town that does this but I've never called him and don't know if it's working out for him.
>>
>>17780275
>these corporation jobs
You don't have to apply at a corporation. Privately owned pizza joints are a thing too. Some of the sketchier bosses out there will even pay their employees under the table.

Oh, and hotels would be looking for cleaning ladies, possibly maintenance men. You'll have to ask what positions are available and go from there. A lot of them won't care if you're a dude or if you have prior experience, it's grunt work stuff.
>>
Work for privately owned restaurants, get in the swing of using teamwork to accomplish goals. Then if you're in desperate need of cash, go work in retail to work up to a manager role. Previous work experience is valued above a high school diploma, why? Because in retail customer service experience is gold, being some dipshit fresh out of high school with zero work experience but a piece of paper that says you're smart enough to follow instructions.. it isn't enough to some employers.. you don't graduate to get jobs, you go to college and create massive debt in hopes 10 years down the line you still want to be what you studied for.
>>
>>17780064
Fast food. Doesn't pay, is mostly awful, but they hire thousands of kids who haven't graduated from high school (yet or ever--I worked at Burger King in high school and am pretty sure my manager had only a GED (which you should probably get if you don't already have it).

You probably have to check a "have you been convicted of a felony" box on the application form, but as you say you haven't committed a felony, you can legally check no.

This "thing"/first offense that is following you around won't show up at a majority of jobs if it's not a felony.

>Are there non-felony offenses that require you to register as a sex offender? In that case you may be a little more fucked.
>>
At least get your GED
>>
Alright thanks, babies. You've given me something to work with.
I've got
Restaurants
Pizza joints
Hotels
Fast food
And retail once I've gotten enough experience.

The handyman jobs are still under consideration, but I'd have to learn how to actually fix stuff first, so at least for now, it's a no go. Anything else, dudes?
>>
>>17780064
Could you crack a mans skullbopen for $100 or break his legs and do you live in FL?
>>
>>17781963
Probably could.
6'2 about 190 lbs. But I live in Commiefornia. Sorry, dude.
>>
File: 1477160208121.jpg (57KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1477160208121.jpg
57KB, 500x392px
>>17781957
Manual labor job. Consider being a warehouse clerk, you'd be moving stuff around and recording how much of that is in the warehouse. Can you carry heavy things?
>>
>>17782275
Yeah I'm pretty capable. The only warehouse gigs I've gotten are from agencies tho and they don't last. Is there a way to apply directly to a warehouse? Do people do that?
>>
>>17781957
look if you don't have any skills You won't get a job, your mind set is " how do I make money without doing anything" that's not how life works, your parents failed you. Just accept your inability to be a responsible adult and leach off of whoever puts up with you. That's your future, or build a work history with shit jobs until you find something you enjoy.
>>
OP you sound lazy idealist & ghey in general, but here's your winning tip.

Pretend you had to move and were broke. Go online and find a moving company with the cheapest rates.
If they are the cheapest and that cheapest is adequately cheap, it is because they pay their boys under the table. As long as you dont look like a tweaker and can interact with customers professionally, theyll take you on. Plus being paid under the table means no taxes, so even if youre getting 11 an hour, its nice.

You will get no more spoonfeeding from 4chan you nigger.
>>
>>17782510
You're right
>>17782536
Cool. Added to the list.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.