[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

telling gf I love her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: i-love-you-valentines-day.jpg (54KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
i-love-you-valentines-day.jpg
54KB, 500x312px
so I have a new gf that I am madly in love with. the other day we went out for dinner and asked me if I "have any feelings for her". Obviously I do and I've already told her that I really like her in the past. It was very obvious that she wanted me to tell her that I love her. I actually do but I never felt that the moment was right to tell her before. At that moment, however, I felt too pressured to say it so I didn't. I said that I'd tell her when I feel ready.
now I actually want to tell her because I think the time is right. The thing is, we don't see each other too often, usually just once per week and the next time I see her we'll be having lunch with my parents, so not ideal. I was thinking of maybe telling her on the phone? or is it better to do it in person?
>>
>madly in love
Ok sure... wait a minute
>new gf
How new are we talking?
I'd say you're in the infatuation stage (opinion only)
But if you feel you mean it when you say it, that's fine.
>telling her on the phone
Please no. Why are you in such a rush? Worried she'll break up with you because you didn't say the magic words in time?
Next time you're alone together, in the right environment, and say it because you want to, not because she asked you to.
>>
>>17780200
>How new are we talking?
half a year. so not THAT new..

>telling her on the phone
>Please no
gotcha. what's a good way to tell her then?

>Why are you in such a rush? Worried she'll break up with you because you didn't say the magic words in time?
not at all. I do want to tell her, but like I said in the OP, I didn't find the right moment until now
>>
>>17780391

Listen what previous guy said. And when to tell her? The next time you're doing something together and you feel it. That moment when she did something cute or funny and you look at her and just think holy shit I love the shit out of this girl. Don't overthink it.
>>
>>17780047
has she said it to you OP?
>>
During pillow talk after the next time you've had sex.
>>
Why is filthy normiescum so hesitant to tell someone they are in "love"?

I literally tell my gfs after we're mutually into eachother, it has no other profound meaning apart from that you like eachother.
>>
>>17780415
We've only been dating six months! We haven't even kissed yet.
>>
>>17780436
Don't tell her. My god
>>
>>17780410
no

>>17780441
this guy >>17780436 isn't OP
>>
File: 1479426082247.gif (773KB, 260x221px) Image search: [Google]
1479426082247.gif
773KB, 260x221px
>>17780436

>dating six months
>haven't kissed yet
>want to tell her you love her

The fuck? Are you 14 or retarded? Most people kiss on the first or second date and the majority don't say the L word for anywhere between a year to three years.

You are infatuated and not in love. Shit man.. you're not ready for the ensuing heartbreak that's bound to come when she dumps your ass for a guy who knows what he's doing.

Good luck lol
>>
>>17780624
Still don't tell her first OP. Tell her she is special and you care a lot but do not come out with the L word first. Do you have any idea how she feels about you or is this a one way relationship and she loves to be adored but doesn't love you?
>>
She was baiting you baiting you by asking if you had feelings. It's not a big deal. Just say yes and bang her. At least get some head.
>>
>>17780634
A year to 3 years seems a little bit long. Most surveys I've seen say the average is 5-6 months into a relationship.
>>
>>17780634
that reply wasn't from me, the OP, as I said in >>17780624
>>
>>17780047
>telling a girl that you love her

you fucked up bad now she is going to have complete control over you don't say I didn't warn you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.