[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing has really made me happy for a long time and most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gallery_emptybowl.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_emptybowl.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
Nothing has really made me happy for a long time and most of the things I do are for stupid, arbitrary reasons. Mostly "because I should". I have hobbies I don't enjoy, I'm taking classes I don't enjoy, and I've dated people I did not enjoy. The obvious solution is to stop doing what I "should" and do what I want but there doesn't seem to be anything I really enjoy or care about. It's like I'm an empty husk with no motivation. Just a soulless thing pretending to be human. What's wrong with me? What can I do?

Picture unrelated, I searched 'empty' and got a bowl. Seems ok since I got super edgy towards the end there.
>>
You seem normal to me
>>
>>17780018
I'm the same exact fucking way. 22yr female here. You aren't alone.
I'm trying to figure out the answer to this as well
>>
stop overthinking things, find comfort knowing that you're not meant to feel any particular way. The evolutionary chemical genetics within your brain have always been there and are the same of those of your ancestors, there's nothing you can do about it and the decisions you make hereafter, you were ALWAYS going to make. You aren't in control of your life because nobody is in control of their feelings or thoughts and as long as people keep acting upon their feelings, this will always be the case.

have a nice day :)
>>
>>17780033
That might be insightful if only we were completely self contained units that recieved no external stimulus. After taking that into account basically all you're saying is that what's going to happen as a result of all the laws of nature from gravity to thermodynamics is in fact what's going to happen, also known as fucking duh.

This is truly the worst of the psuedodeep redditshit.
>>
>>17780048
yea external stimulus is involved with what I said. The things people say or do were always going to have this effect on you.. so stop worrying about it and move on through your own path.

I'm only offering advice based on the thoughts that I'm having which have helped me overcome the same feelings, but I might have known any opinions would be attacked on 4 chan of all places. peace and love to you brother
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.