[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do with this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479609883206.jpg (153KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
1479609883206.jpg
153KB, 640x471px
Hey, so there's this girl in my drawing class in uni, and I think she's pretty cute. She caught me staring at her on the first day, and for the next 2 classes she decided to sit next to me. I am too awkward, so I barely said a word to her. Now, she doesn't sit next to me at all but last week I caught her staring at me. She only has 1 other friend in that class that I know of and it's a girl whos pretty chill.

So now here's the question. I found her Facebook profile and I feel like I'm gonna regret it in the future if i don't try to start a friendship with her. Would it be weird if I randomly add her and started talking to her on Facebook, looking above our past encounters with each other?
>>
Talk to her irl you autist.
>>
>>17779618

No plz ;_;

I was thinking I talk to her first online since I'm more confident there, then I should talk to her in person to continue our convo
>>
If you are interested in her, the best way to show it is talking to her in real life. You might have a different view on this, and if you did you'd be completely wrong.

What kind of message does it send to a girl when you can't even approach her in real life, you have to send her a message on the facebook? It says you're a huge pussy and she isn't looking for a huge pussy.

She has already looked at you, now you need to go up there, introduce yourself, and talk about something.
>>
>>17779623
irl first
>>
>>17779610
Definitely irl.

If you friend her on facebook first it'll seem really creepy

It's an art class, so just open with a compliment or something
>>
>>17779623
You're just creating more opportunities to fuck it all up by coming across as a needy, highly-invested insecure beta, which you clearly are.

>continue our convo
Stop trying to think and plan your way through interacting with a girl. Its not fucking complicated and it doesn't require thought. If you think too much you will fuck it up and drop your spaghetti, because she'll probably say something (within the first 10 seconds) that you didn't reherse for in your mind. Just go up to her and say hi, introduce yourself, and that you think she's pretty cute. Then see what happens.

You're allowed to be nervous when talking to a girl. If she rejects you, then it doesn't really matter ultimately. In any case she won't reject you because you didn't do enough stalking and pussy-footing around on Facebook before trying to talk to her irl.
>>
>>17779625
A million times this. Just sit next to her and strike up a conversation about anything (class shit even). Then ask somehting along the lines of "whatre you doing after class?'. Finally ask her to go for coffee at a cafe on the campus or in town. I got over approaching girls when i accpet this fact. What's the worst thing that could happen if i ask this girl to hang out. She might say no.That's it. Ever since having that mantra i've been able to approach chicks and strike up conversation with them.
>>
>>17779662
Ya u guys are right. Well, I got class with her on Tuesday so I'll try not to fuck it up.

However........ I did send her a friend request on Facebook drunkenly. But it was like around midnight and I cancelled the request after because I realized how creepy that was. Have I fucked up or should I just go with what you guys said?
>>
>>17779681
Just roll with it, when you chat to her after you been talking for a couple of hours (maybe at the coffee) just mention it and joke about it. "I was going to send you a friend invite on facebook but figured i should probably not be weird and chat to you first". If she mentions the time just say you keep odd hours. That's assuming she even saw it. Add her after you talk to her. Get out of your head and just talk to her about shit (ask about her) and talk about yourself. You'll be fine mate.
>>
>>17779695
Thank you guys so much lol. Anons giving better advice than my spergy friends
>>
>>17779705
Happy to help anon, good luck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.