[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts of Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Driven to Drinking.gif (2MB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
Driven to Drinking.gif
2MB, 224x250px
I've been considering killing myself every day for the last few months. I've kept from going ahead with it so far because of two concerns.

1. My dog ends up with my family or in a shelter, either gets abused by the folks or put down in the shelter.

2. I end up surviving the attempt somehow and live as some kind of retarded vegetable.

So I have to ask, /adv/. Because I've started considering options to make sure my dog is well taken care of, what's a guaranteed way to kill myself with no chance of survival and minimal possibility to fuck up?
>>
>>17779537
Please don't do this.....
>>
File: 1478033339974.jpg (66KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
1478033339974.jpg
66KB, 295x418px
i too feel your pain OP, women have been my downfall. considering going off and getting myself killed in a war in the middle east as cannon fodder, its the only thing im good for. I get my DD214 in a year, that or join the french foriegn legion, but dying as a freelance fighter for the kurds seems mor honorable, if you have the means please consider this OP. I really wish i would of never came back from afghanistan and died a heros death, atleast my parents would of been proud.
>>
Stay alive for the dog, that alone should be enough. Then if he dies of old age, re-evaluate.
>>
>>17779537
you need expert therapy
the help you seek is beyond this board
with that being said
if you really are suicidal
then you have emotinal issues
that have to be adressed and worked on
no one enters the world having those kind of thoughts
it's events that have compounded over
years and people avoid the problem
instead of facing them
if you want sympathy I won't give it to you
you are responsible for the way you feel and no one else

I wish you the best OP
>>
>>17779537

Death is so finalate budday. Don't make the leap without understanding the plunge..

Take some time get help, if all else fails just sell everything and move somewhere ridicolous or do something ridicolous. Travel the world hitchhike it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.