[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"what's new?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: MnzbmNd.jpg (240KB, 1440x1342px) Image search: [Google]
MnzbmNd.jpg
240KB, 1440x1342px
What are you supposed to say when someone asks you "what's new?" and nothing's new because you've been a stagnant piece of shit for the past several years?
>>
They will never know the pain of not living a life.
>>
>>17779065
In that case your problem isn't the answer to their question. How the fuck did you even manage to stagnate for couple years?
>>
>>17779065

It's a shitty question that I hate asking and being asked, but it's just kind of a sound social introduction kind of greeting. Who knows, maybe something's new? Even if something isn't new, I try to come up with something reasonably creative to get the conversation started. Talk a new game, movie, something like that.
>>
>>17779065
This

my gf's father always asks me this and I'm just like "you know...went to school and played videogames after" in my head, while on the ouside I just "oh...nothing".

It is very awkward. Nothing that interests a 50 yeard old man is new
>>
File: GP5xtKF.jpg (624KB, 880x739px) Image search: [Google]
GP5xtKF.jpg
624KB, 880x739px
i was a boring piece of mold grown from escapism, and several years of dissociation and repression has left me extremely dull and incompatible with others
>>
File: 1444683395414.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444683395414.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>17779065
It's just a formality, anon. You can dismiss it by saying something like "nothing much", which would risk making them feel unwelcome, or mention something trivial that happened recently and then ask them the same question. They're not asking you to read them passages from your diary desu. They're just looking for something they can use to segue into an actual conversation.

Although, the only way to deal with the real problem you have, is to do more interesting things. Take up arts, sports, studies, etc. Be the opposite of what you are now, you boring fuck.

>>17779588
Boo-hoo. If you know what your problem is, then by now you should know how to fix it. You just need to grow a pair and actually go out and do it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.