[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's on your mind? #7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: w.png (484KB, 949x668px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
484KB, 949x668px
WOYM #7 .

Got a problem? I can help. This is the 7th edition, an advice thread not limited to any topic, but I do specialize in motivation, confidence, relationships and self-discipline.

Let's get it going.
>>
File: 1476219350489.png (870KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476219350489.png
870KB, 960x1280px
>>17778973
I want a girl to peg me

What is the secret handshake to let girls know I want this
>>
File: 1467696433834.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1467696433834.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
said goodbye to the girl i've had feelings for for the past 2 years. shes with someone else and pregnant but i never stopped thinking about her. i said goodbye and that was it. wanted to say so many other things but my mind was blank. i feel like dying.
>>
>>17778989

Probably just post on CL or fetlife or some shit that's probably the best demographic to appeal to if you are into that kind of degenerate shit.
>>
>>17779013
Fetlife is garbage in my area

You're worse than google desu kys
>>
i lack the motivation to write about my problems but desperately need them solved. please fix them.
>>
I like a girl but she hates my fucking guts lmao

wat do?
>>
>>17779011

Saying goodbye is never easy, isn't Just know that it changes over time (notice how i didn't say easier) It just depends on how you deal with it. I would suggest you try thinking about the silver linings of the situation, about how you came out better in this situation. any ideas?
>>
>>17779018

I say this to you,

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

No it does not, Speak up and you shall be heard.

t. Ask and you shall receive.
>>
>>17779031
I'm still a kissless virgin, highschool dropout, barely supporting myself with a minimum-wage job. Silver lining? I love my cat.
>>
I just don´t know.

There´s this girl. Whenever we meet up in person, we basically hang out until dawn whenever she´s in town - her initiative.

She´s battling depression.

I text her every now and then just to check in. Frequently, there is just no communication at all on her part.

It can be infuriating but I just feel I can´t be mad with her because of what she is apparently dealing with.

Where do I draw the line on this stuff though? I´m having a hard time determinining whether this is the depression or whether she´s just being f-ing rude.
>>
>>17779040

Have you inquired into some steps that you can take to possibly improve your situation? Unfortunately, A lot of women are looking for a provider in a partner, and with with that in mind, you don't exactly scream it. I mean you said it yourself, you are barely supporting yourself.

It can get better, but only if you take actionable steps to make it happen. Also cats are as cooler than pineapples bro.
>>
>>17779096
I could make it better. I'm pretty damn smart and can be a hard worker if I want to be. Too lazy though. Improvement takes too much time. I hope to just rot away at some point.
>>
>>17778973
im a unemployed man right now. 29 years old.

i went to university, got my degree (didnt get the job cause boomers are holding onto them for dear life) then followed that up with a certificate based program but due to sexual discrimination i was denied the certificate

so i went the trade route (currently an apprentice)but my country decided to elect a pretty boy with zero experience and my province decided to to try communism so that crashed too

I have three options

A- go to university for something else
B- find whatever work i can get my hands on - labourer/landscaping in hope that some work comes back
C- go into an entirely new career- postal worker etc.
>>
>>17779068

Going to assume you are a guy. I don't believe depression is an actionable excuse to a long term behaviour. Sure every once in awhile, cool, but I believe you are still trying to justify this behaviour and I don't think it should be justified.

What are you trying to gain out of this relationship? It seems that you are putting in the effort to initiate conversation.

I think it would be best to tell her how you feel, how her behaviour is unacceptable to you, and if it doesn't change then just cut ties. Honestly It just doesnt seem like you're getting what you want out of the relationship.
>>
>>17779117

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I´m a guy and consider her a close friend.

I feel that I should be there for her and let her know this. I don´t even need chat sessions every now and then, but feeling ignored all the time just gets very grating at some point.

I am tending towards cutting her out but at the same time it seems very selfish. Still, I feel that you´re right. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17779113

I don't think that going to school is always the solution. With your age, and depending on your situation, you may be called to provide. School is an investment of time, do you think you still have that time left?

I would personally try to look for areas of work that combine your current certificates, designations and experience, and not just random labour or something. Also with the baby boomers, it is a possibility that you could try to get into the sector that your degree warrants, maybe in a lesser role, making a name for yourself in the company then when they start to retire off grab one of their positions for yourself.
>>
>>17779128

I do not believe it is selfish or mean to cut somebody out of your life if you come to them first, state that there is a problem for you and you would like a chance to resolve it. You care about the other person yes, but it unhealthy for you to continue in this way.
>>
>>17779171

This is hard, but thanks for the support anon. Much appreciated!
>>
>>17779021
kys
>>
File: 1477436952089.gif (2MB, 350x203px) Image search: [Google]
1477436952089.gif
2MB, 350x203px
>>17779151
tried and failed at that

as it turns out professors REALLY want to ban young girls and thus for some reason take them on as research assistants 90% of the time. Wonder why...

i have stocks, etfs, and other various forms of cash thus im not hurting right now. I would be 34 by the time i got my other degree and that scares me. Cause most people my age retire by 55-60. And id be starting a career like 20 years before people would be getting ready for their twilight years

but what other choice do i have? as i said my trade is dead. Theres no way of using the degree i have, the certificate i was denied because i was sexually discriminated against.

I can see why some people become hopeless and turn homeless now. I used to wonder why they could let themselves turn that way.

Life and people fuck with you and everything you tried to do turns to shit. If it werent for my being proactive and smart (not being boastful, but i like to have backups in case shit hits the fan) i would be nearly homeless right now

hell some of the guys i worked with in the Trades are now working at Walmart

heres a shit flinging hippo that represents life
>>
>>17779318

Care to speak more about the sexual discrimination? is it an irreconcilable situation where you wouldn't be able to get your degree, even if the professor or program head was changed?

Me personally, I completed a 3 year program in 2 years, doing extra course load and summers. It is not easy, but if you are going to go the school route and are concerned about age then that may be an option for you.

Do you or your family know somebody who could possibly get you an in somewhere, to a career/job?

I hope if you do choose the school route, you give it your all. As you get older you get less chances, less chances to make mistakes and take things for granted. I hope you understand this and good luck
>>
my friend is prettier than me and i can't stand that she's constantly hit on and married and i'm alone.
>>
>>17779408

In your opinion, why are you alone? I dont believe it would be entirely as a result of having a prettier friend, in fact you can have a prettier friend and still be pretty yourself.

Let's try to take a look at you, and disregard your friend.
>>
Ever since my 1st relationship ended ive felt the constant need to be in one. I've convinced myself the reason is wanting comfort and stability in my life, but i've broken up with 2 amazing guys cause they told me they loved me too soon and i couldnt handle it. I'm not sure if its better to take some time for myself n be miserable and lonely or go out and find some poor guy to be miserable with. I know i need to work on bettering myself either way but i'm so fucking lonely
>>
>>17778973
I'm terrified of telling my true feelings, problems and desires to anyone. I just can't. Everyone, even my family views me as a cold hearted emotionless lazy dock despite it being the complete fucking opposite situation. How the fuck do I get the strength to finally open up to someone.
>>
>>17779398
>Care to speak more about the sexual discrimination?

In my 2nd and final year in the certificate program i was I had a lab teacher that was slapping girls on their ass, rubbing their shoulders, etc. You know the super creepy just passing middle aged type. He did NOT LIKE having guys in in his class.

At anyway his class was subdivided into a lab and lecture component. Both were needed and the class was MANDATORY- as in if you didnt pass that one you wouldnt be able to get you certifcate. Sort of like a stop gap.

The guy keep Leering at me, bad mouthing me. I took it with stride. Then came the surgery prep exam. It was explained that if you failed this exam you failed the year and had to do it all over again. It went fine, OR SO IT SEEMED.

We were given 30 minutes to complete the surgical suite prep and then were handed the results- pass or fail with a mark. I took 31 minutes to finish it. He smiled and said i failed due to going over the time limit and that i would have to redo the year.

I talked to other students in the class. 1 guy and other girls both went over. He failed the guy (he went 2 minutes over) but SURPRISE SURPRISE the 7 girls all passed. And guess what? they went over the time limit too. One took 46 minutes to complete the surgical suite prep.

I went high up, the program head. I said that i had other students (the girls) that were going to vouch that he had passed them but not me because of this. She stated that she wouldnt listen to them and that i should accept the results and redo an ENTIRE YEAR. so i went to the Dean and she said the same thing. That i should "not mention this anymore".

thats sexual discrimination. He passed the other girls when they went over the exam by like 15 minutes but i went over by 1 (he had a stop watch and recorded the time on the mark sheet) and was failed.

sexual discrimination
>>
I made a thread for this just then but I might as well post it here too.

My first long term ex-girlfriend broke up with me during her study abroad program and is now fucking another guy/travelling through another country with him. How do I get out of my head, I feel so bitter towards women. She was my best friend but now im too scared to develop those feelings for someone else. I feel like I can't love others because I'm too damn scared of what could happen. I feel as if the bitterness is leaking into other facets of my life, like friendships/family. Its fucked. A huge part of me is scared that if this were to happen to me at a later stage in my life, with a wife for example, I'd be completely lost.
Any words of wisdom from someone whose experienced something similar?
>>
>>17778973
(i've posted this on another thread but whatevs)
Very recent story
I went to Barcelona with dad (i came back home 4 days ago), we haven't made a hotel reservation, so, we walked down Gran Via looking for Las Ramblas where most of the hotels were located. When we got to Plaça Catalunya there was a herd of feminists running with pink shirts, we stopped and watched for a while. There was a girl in front of us watching too, i went and asked her in spanish "where is las ramblas?" She told me that she doesn't speak spanish, because she's Scottish. I looked at her, she's the most beautiful girl i've seen in my life, she was so lovely and friendly. Well, she didn't know Barcelona too, because, like me, it was her first day there (Nov. 6th). We talked for minutes, then dad got dizzy, and told me that he wasn't feeling well. I panicked! I thanked her and took my dad to the nearest clinic. When we got there i remembered that i didn't ask for her name, or phone number or anything to contact her! I couldn't leave my dad at the clinic, so i waited until it was his turn and got back to whee i saw her. She was gone.
Guys, ever since that day, i've been feeling misreable. I've been thinking what would've been like if i only didn't panic and asked her about her name etc.. I've been browsing pictures on instagram with the desperate hope of finding her..
Jesus fucking christ guys... if there's one thing on earth that i could wish for, is to go back to that moment and not fuck it up...
I know that i'll never find her and it will bother me forever...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.