[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS THIS MY FINAL HELL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dick.jpg (90KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
90KB, 500x496px
The classic situation

>want love and affection: a human desire
>not financially and/or psychologically prepared
>start a difficult relationship
>it fails
>it fails
>et cetera

Is there any escape from this hell, or should I embrace it? I am a male, in case anyone was going to misogyny-post.

what do
>>
>>17778799
What do you mean by difficult relationship?
>>
>not financially and/or psychologically prepared

Wtf u answered ur own question bitch
>>
>>17778815
like what happens when you don't have a good amount of money and/or psychological wellness
>>
>>17778818
wtf r u huffing gasoline
>>
>>17778799
You can be finansically and psychologically prepare and still fail a relationship.
>>
>>17778822
I'm so confused wtf is ops question

Is he the one un financially prepared

If he is then get money b4 a girl

If it's the girl
Why u dating crazy broke hos wtf
>>
>>17778832
Yeah but oftentimes it is a psychological thing that might seem minor, like low agreeableness or trust, and then people say, "Oh it just wasn't meant to be," or, "Yeah, I meant to leave her, she was sometimes a bitch," but they're really just explaining it away.

>>17778833
Well getting mentally and financially prepared to have a "true love" kind of serious relationship is hard. It can take many years, and what do you to for those years?

Some people can have casual or whatever, but the romantic love/sex aspects are not completely separable, and some people are too emotional to cut it off at "fuckbuddy" or whatever.
>>
>>17778845
Oh I only have flings until then
>>
>>17778845

You will always find fault, no one is perfect.
>>
>>17778858
>I only have flings until then
just casual things without love? how does that work out? I'm interested in what you mean exactly.

My flings always become relationships and then fail. We always end up becoming very close and liking each other a lot. Then there's some bad conflict that ends it because one or both of us was not ready.

>>17778861
yeah but I'm assessing myself as not psychologically or financially ready
>>
>>17778872
My parents got together at 15 and it was fucked so I told myself I'll wait till 30

I also had 3 early relationships that ended really terribly and saw no point in turning casual into romantic anymore unless I thought she was the one

So until then I have feelings but I know that I won't be marrying them so they aren't as strong
>>
>>17778881
so you think lowering expectations makes the feelings less intense?

I definitely don't expect to get married to anyone, but I do entertain that possibility, especially if the other person seems to be in love or whatever

you're saying it would make it easier if I decided myself not to go far with the person?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.