[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smallpox scars on my face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: windpocken.jpg (45KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
windpocken.jpg
45KB, 677x677px
Hello! :)

I have a huge problem, I'm 20 years old and had smallpox as a child but the scars on my face are still left(2 Huge scars on my Nose and 1 on my Forehead).

As you can imagine those scars look kinda ,,disgusting"- at least for me it is really depressing and makes me sad everytime I see myself in the mirror.

Now to my question is, how can I get rid of these scars?, can I even get rid of it? I know I got these scars since I'm a child but it's really hurting my self esteem but I really want it to get treated :/

Thanks for every help I can get from you guys :)
>>
>>17778123

Go see a dermatologist.

Laser treatment or possibly a DEEP facial peel.

Hope you got money because insurance won't cover cosmetic procedures.
>>
>>17778123
>smallpox
But that's been extinct since the 70's and was last reported in 1977 you filthy liar
>>
>>17778781
Than how do you explain my scars on the Face?, I got smallpox as a child, and many other People too 10-20 years ago
>>
What country are you from? Do you mean varicelle?
>>
Unless you were born in the 1800s and cryogenically frozen until fairly recently, you didn't have smallpox. You probably had chicken pox, which hasn't been eradicated for several decades unlike smallpox.
>>
>>17778887
Oh, that can be it- I asked a friend and he said that it is smallpox in english :D
>>
>>17778876
you're talking about chicken pox, smallpox is an extremely dangerous and deadly disease that was eradicated through vaccination in the 1960s and 70s. Prior to that it was estimated that throughout the 1950s it cased upwards of 2 million deaths every single year, and throughout the entirety of the 19th century it may have killed as many as 500,000,000 people, mostly young children.
>>
Go see a dermatologist. They'll give you a laser treatment of some sort most likely, or some sort of peel.

If you can't do that, a significantly longer and more long term procedure you could do at home is using a dermaroller and some retinol cream regularly.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.