[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1819x2441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1819x2441px
Story:
So I was backing out of the parking lot, I looked behind me before backing out, but as I was arguing with my grandmother and reversing, This fucking car came out of nowhere and I hit her bumper. She says she was honking her horn, but I probably didn't hear her since we were yelling in the car.

Problem:
This is my first hit, I'm 18 and new to this insurance shit. I'm wondering if it's fixable? Do we need to make claims? I'd rather pay for fixing it because it seems minor to me.
>>
>>17777857
First of all, did you exchange insurance info? If not, don't. Offer to pay for her repairs after she gets 3 estimates.
>>
>>17777867
No we haven't exchanged insurance, just license plate and numbers. And ok ill attempt to convince her
>>
>>17777857
>noko
This takes me back
>>
>>17777857
You should pay attention to the direction the car is moving. If your grandma is bitching and whining and won't shut up, you put the car in park. Where the fuck did you learn to drive? Why not give up your license for a couple of years until you're ready?
>>
>>17777857
insurancefag here, work for youi. Regardless of circumstance, whoever was reversing is always at fault, in this case its you.

If you go through your insurance most likely will hit you with a 1k-2k excess and your premium might go up, but both cars will be fixed, or wait till she gets a quote, but even still can guarantee both cars repair will exceed whatever excess you have to pay.

Or you could do a dodgy and just block all contact with her and just say you got hit and run in a parking lot to your insurance company, dont mention your grandmother, they might want to get her side of the story, you will still be charged with an excess amount but wont be nearly as high and your premium might not even be effected depending on who you are insured with.

but with everything you're an adult you can do what you want homie. GL
>>
>>17777966
Yeah she wants my insurance so this is my route. Thank you man
>>
>>17777924
Yeah I dont post a lot lol
>>
>>17777857
you're supposed to put noko in the email field
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.