[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being the other guy/girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Have you ever been the other guy/girl in a cheating scenario?

Tell me your story. I'm currently the other guy and need some perspective.
>>
I stole her for myself haha

3 great years

that guy was a cunt tho
>>
>>17777699
I was the other guy. She eventually dumped him for me. We broke up after a few months realizing we weren't good for each other. Today i have no contact with her, but i know they remained friends for years afterwards despite him knowing everything.

I don't really have any insight to shate, so i just stated the facts. Today it's ~10 years ago, so i don't really care.
>>
>>17777703
>>17777710
So you fell in love while they were together? How long did it go in behind his back? How did you both feel about it while it was going on?
>>
>>17777699
I was the other girl in a relationship. My situation was they were very serious long distance relationship together and I was a good friend and she trusted me and she was just looking for some fun on the side. So if that is your case for you I would recommend not getting too attached because they will leave you in the dust.
>>
>>17777699
I have been the other girl.
He didn't want to divorce the high school sweetheart he married when he was 18 (he was 28 back then), even if they grew apart to the point they didn't have sex for years or even talked much over the last couple of years.
I asked him to choose between me and his wife before we did anything. We set boundaries and never crossed them, had been friends for 6 months before he chose me over her. We dated for 4 years.
>>
>>17777699
Other guy here. She was stuck in relationship with an abusive asshole who was very conservative and didn't even like the idea of her going to college. She tried to stay with him since they were both wanted to live off the grid. We slept twice and cuddled here and there.

After a while she just wanted to be friends and we stayed in touch.

Her boyfriend checked her Facebook messages and only found evidence that I was interested in her romantically. We stopped being friends after that.

I found out a few days ago she dumped him. I wonder if I should reach out to her.
>>
>>17777699
I was the other guy once as well

If you're the "other guy" OP what the hell kind of perspective do you need? If you like having sex with her, keep going. Don't get attached though because if she cheats with you she'll cheat on you.
>>
>>17777699
never really been the other guy because it was never a relationship but only sex. Fucking only scenario, dozens of women in relationships, including married women.

Never get attached OP and never let them get attached. You want to have fun and they go home to their husband or bf.
>>
General advice: sex is a bonding experience, at heart. If you do it often enough with a single person you'll catch some feelings, regardless of intent. Be careful with that shit.

I fucked my best friend's girl, but only once. We had a long history of flirting heavy, and she'd already cheated on him with two other dudes. Felt terrible, swore off other dude's bitches as a matter of principle. I told him the next day - he dumped me and stuck with the chick for like 4 months, didn't talk to me for 6. Dudes get lost in the pussy.
>>
>>17777934
>>17777967
>>17777973
>>17777975
>Don't get attached
Too late, I've fallen in love with her

>>17777965
I think you should reach out to her
>>
>>17777985
Tell us your story
>>
>>17778213
Not much to tell really. I was really into a friend and she was into me too. When we realised it was mutual we acted upon it even though she's in a long term relationship. Have fallen for each other hard but it doesn't feel like we'll ever be together. I doubt she could ever end her relationship.
>>
>>17778280

Your life is not an hollywood movie op, you should realise that both of you aren't relationship material, there's no happy ending for cheaters.
>>
>>17778384
I can't see a happy ending, true. I can't bring myself to end it though. Even though I know that's the advice I would give to someone in my position.
>>
>>17778409

Do the right thing is almost never easy, you already started in the wrong direction but you're in control of your life and there's always the possibility of doing the right.
>>
>>17777699
Yes.
>at uni
>my uni tennis team is run by a QT
>we talk
>she has a bf
>oh ok
>she tells me things aren't great
>I tell her we can talk more when she is single
>she keeps sitting with my group
>but I'm not interested while she has a bf
>a month later
>traffic light party
>QT is wearing yellow
>"me and bf are on a break"
>I don't need an invitation
>go back to her place
>we fuck, we fuck some more and she falls asleep in my arms
>next morning she is texting her boyfriend good morning and that she loves him
>wut
>decide to fb message him that we fucked and she said she was on a break
>he dumps her
>she spends the next 2 years trying to get in with our group of friends
>half of the guys fuck and leave her at some point
>>
>>17777699
I was the other guy once. He wasn't exactly a best friend but a nice guy I knew fairly well for a few years. Anyway, he'd been seeing a girl for a few months but he was pretty Christian so they never really went beyond kissing. I ended up getting to know her since she was in my group of friends and she became pretty comfortable with me and told me how frustrated she was about not having sex in a long time, so I off hand said how I'd be on her in a second. I've no idea why I said that but she just went with a pretty casual "really?".

About a week or two later we started fooling around a little but didn't have sex till she broke up with her bf. So it's not quite as bad as others but I still stole someones gf.
>>
>>17778470
>tfw I don't even know what the fuck a traffic light party is

The normies are adapting faster than I thought
>>
i knew a grill who cheated on her bf of many years several times. typically story, nice guy bf, she was a whore and wanted strange dick but also enjoyed the stable, caring guy after her chads were done with her (go figure). this guy actually found out eventually but ofc she just did some abloo bloo i hate myself and this is how i express it and that stupid jamoke forgave her every time

anyway, eventually she did dump him after one of her dallies promoted her to top ho, unfortunately she was so used to having everything she thought she could continue her poor behaviour. when this new guy found out he batted her into a wheelchair and iirc she can only move her eyes LUL
>>
File: 1435003207763.jpg (10KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1435003207763.jpg
10KB, 208x199px
>>17778591
>>
>>17778591
Cheers

I love it
>>
>>17778579
I've been here since the Gaia raids and Chanology.
Normies aren't coming in, you are just a social outcast (or you simply don't have them where you are).
>>
>>17778616
I live in a rural state in the middle of the woods so probably a bit of both

also kys newfag, 2007 is still newfag
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.