[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She cheated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: 2na-adham-ya-cheater-md.png (31KB, 299x291px) Image search: [Google]
2na-adham-ya-cheater-md.png
31KB, 299x291px
I posted a while ago about this girl I know who was planning on having sex with this guy. I kinda know her bf but only online. Well she did it and I've not spoke to her hardly.

She is with her bf and I just think fuck you and want to tell him.

She gave it the blah blah how she has to do it bullshit.

Shall I tell him?
>>
>>17777691

...Sure?

I mean, none of this sounds like any of your business at all, but go ahead. If I was the guy, I'd want to know.
>>
>>17777696
It's not and I wish she had never told me. It really has eaten away at me as I feel like he needs to know. I'd want to know.
>>
>>17777707
Wow, she doesn't sound too bright if she told you she made a cuck out of her boyfriend herself.
Tell him, he deserves to know he's committing to a whore.
>>
>>17777720
I think she thought I'd validate it for her and say yeah do it. She had no plans to fuck this guy again or ever tell her bf.

They've been on and off lately but they were on when she fucked him.
>>
>>17777691
Was it you she fucked op
>>
>>17777691
No i once did this and the bf said he wished i never said anything. he was getting super cucked too but he didn't care.

she told me, 'i have had sex with like 5 guys named Kent since me and Kent started dating. Isn't that crazy?' and I was dating Kent's brother. I told him, and he told his brother.

The brother was happy being with a cute girl and did not want to know, he never really talked to me again.
>>
>>17777796
5 guys. Jesus how could a human being not want to know this. Id want to know if I was stirring the porridge.
>>
>I have self-esteem problems and wish I could destroy a relationship
This is why nobody likes cucks. Just accept that she found someone better than her existing boyfriend.
>>
>>17777819
She just fucked him and doesn't want him said he was gorgeous and a good fuck but she loves her bf and wants him. It's fkn bullshit
>>
>>17777691
>has to do it bullshit
what? how would she rationalize HAVING to do it?
i mean sure,rationalize that 'its not that bad' or 'its not really my fault' w/e
but like... that she had to do it? that she had no choice?
The fuck?
>>
>>17777825
It's almost like people can have similar interests but different sex drives.
Her existing boyfriend is fun, but her new one is a good lay. That's all there is to it. It doesn't mean that she loves her boyfriend any less.
I've been cheating on my fiance for a couple months now, and it's pretty fun. It's what happens when your partner treats sex like a chore.
>>
>FUck Egypt YoU Cheater
What does this even mean?
>>
>>17777845
Hope you catch genital warts or herpes (and your fiancé finds out about your infidelty before you get the chance to spread it to them too), my man.
>>
>>17777777
>>
>>17777832
She said her bf had pissed her off to the point she didn't care about fucking someone else. Her bf hadn't cheated though or done anything bad. She just said she had to do it. Makes me sick.
>>
>>17777691
I remember you and it was clear from your earlier post you are pissed if she was going to fuck someone else it should have been you. If it had been, you would be here asking how to get her to leave her bf.
>>
>>17777880
I don't deny she is sexy and yes I would but that is besides the point.

I'd not now though. Totally lost respect
>>
File: im-a-dirty-lying-cheater.png (22KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
im-a-dirty-lying-cheater.png
22KB, 600x700px
>>
>>17777886
>>
>>17777884
So what the fuck are you waiting for? You want to do something and you have the ability to do it, fucking do it.
>>
>>17777899
I don't know him irl I guess if I did I would have but idk fs
>>
>>17777906
If you were going to tell him how were you planning on getting a hold of him?
>>
>>17777691
Out of it interest OP when did she cheat?
>>
>>17777908
I know him online
>>
>>17777918
Do you think he'll believe you if you actually come out and say it?
>>
>>17777913
Few weeks ago.
>>
>>17777919
Yeah certain of it. Ik details
>>
>>17777923
Tell him man. There's literally no reason not to.
>>
>>17777691
>>17777845
is either a woman or a troll.

>doesn't mean that she loves her boyfriend any less
She probably doesn't love him enough to begin with.
She's a slut and I hope OP tells her boyfriend that.
>>
>>17777796
you seem to have extracted the wrong lesson. The answer is always yes and you should not hang around cucks ever.
>>
>>17777931
she will hate me but then again do i give a fuck
>>
>>17777691
He will find out in the end by his own means and she will either do it again or maybe tell or something. Don't bother getting involved.
>>
EGYPT
G
Y
P
T
>>
>>17778007
im sure that means something in your fkn pea brain
>>
This thread is nothing but a teenager drama bait, but why people always fall for it tho?
>>
File: tumblr_mdrm8q30Ov1rrzx66o1_500.jpg (4KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdrm8q30Ov1rrzx66o1_500.jpg
4KB, 500x361px
This.
>>
>>17778052
you sir/madam are a hater of all threads you always post that same shit
>>
>>17778065

What?! i don't know what are you talking about, since i browse /adv/ once a week out of boredom but this thread is pure bullshit, anyone with a functional brain can see this.
>>
>>17778073
Anger
>>
>>17778073
Once a week? Lies!!!!!! u r on here non stop as your life is hell and nothing but boredom.
>>
>>17777691
any proof she fucked this other dude and is so id like to watch the video and cream to it, twice.
>>
>>17778140
yeah i got proof i was there filming wow dirty girl she was she fucking him all night long and he made her suck his big thick dick the whole room stunk of their sex.
>>
Bump.

Can tell him right now yes/no?
>>
>>17778026
it's in op's image for some reason
>>
>>17778212
Good spot
>>
>>17778129

It actually used to be like this tho, but i got bored of /adv/ because of threads likes this and then found something more stupid to waste my time with.
>>
>>17777691
Do it and with screencaps/proof of some kind.
Cheaters will lie themselves out of anything.
>>
>>17777691
mind your own business
>>
>>17778331
no
>>
>>17778204
TELL HIM
E
L
L

H
I
M
>>
>>17778391
can you?
>>
>>17778418
u
>>
tell him and post results here
>>
>>17778576
This. Tell him.
>>
>>17778634
DONT TELL HIM TELL HIM DONT TELL HIM TELL HIM DONT TELL WHO GIVES A FUCK
>>
It needs to be over. It will be soon
>>
>>17777691
He probably deserves her cheating.
>>
OP here. Still not told him. Bed now. Hopefully I'll wake and finally either tell him or stfu about it.
>>
This is not your blog OP, ask for advice or GTFO.
>>
>>17780842
Well look who it must be the 4chan Moderator, Mr "Don't go off topic" Fuck you - and what is your advice tell or no?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.