[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF wants me to treat her like shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: what-the-fuck-man.jpg (71KB, 550x425px) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-man.jpg
71KB, 550x425px
RelationshipFAG here

so my girlfriend of 4 month's now recently came out saying that she doesn't see us going anywhere because im "too nice" to her, when i asked her what she means she said "You always tell me i look amazing, and complement me on everything and shit like that, it just makes me cringe" i get that this is normal but when i asked her if she wanted me to just not complement her she turned round and said "i'd much rather you told me i looked ugly, or just treat me like shit". Here's the thing, im a nice guy when it comes to women, always have been, always will be, i cant bring myself to tell her shit like that as i would be lying, how can i get around this without treating her like shit? im falling in love with this girl and she assures me "she loves me but my attitude toward her turns her off" :/
>>
Get ready to be fucked in the head for the rest of the relationship.

Never change for girls.
>>
Don't change who you are as a person for anyone. Especially women.

Tell her to suck it up and like it or fuck right off.
>>
>>17777640
What a masochistic fucking degenerate. Dump her and date me instead.
>>
>>17777640
>im "too nice" to her,

Code word for too boring perhaps?

Go on a trip together

>"You always tell me i look amazing, and complement me on everything and shit like that, it just makes me cringe

Smother her too much. Too much of anything will make you sick of that thing.

Nothing in life is free. You have to keep her guessing. Right now she sees you as a compliment machine. She comes up and you give her. Keep her enticed. She knows 100% that you will say the same things to her. So, the key here is to keep her enticed long enough before you give a "compliment".

Do not smother her too much. Its fine in the honeymoon period (longer/shorter than otherse).
>>
Insults should be bedroom only if she's into it. Otherwise this will be a pretty bad relationship.
>>
>>17777640
right now she is a cunt hair away from fucking some brute she just met at work or on the street. The appeal of the brute is that he is a brute and to this type of girl you are not a man.

Find you a woman that appreciated being respected and treated well and let this one bounce from thug to thug. Believe me she'll hook up with a thug and come to you one day with a black eye or swollen lip.
>>
>>17777640
Compliments should be used sparingly, and only when the person feels like they deserve it, otherwise they're meaningless. If a person needs you to compliment them constantly they're fucked in the head.

Also, protip: no one knows what they want, chicks doubly so. What you should do is treat her like an animal in the sack and like your best friend in your relationship. Almost no one likes a nice guy in bed.
>>
>>17777640
I think you are misreading her. She isn't asking for you to abuse her. When she says "I'd even rather you did X than Y" she's saying she dislikes Y so much that even X (which is bad itself) would be better, not that she wants X.

She's asking for a little less gushing over her, that's all. The next time she's sick, it's safe to say "You do look a little run-down. Are you OK?" That sort of thing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.