[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
Hey guys, i need some classic dating advice... Ive recently been hanging out with this girl, (first girl ive hung out with out of college for a while now) and im starting to like her. One problem, my friend also hangs out with us and likes her too. I notice that she always hangs around him more and talks to him a lot, but i like to think its only cuz i drive us everywhere and she doesnt want to distract me. This is the first time i have felt true passion for someone, and i dont know how to go about asking her out, espically because i keep thinking she likes my friend more than i... I really could use any advice because i cant keep living life thinking "what if"
>>
>>17777622

Is it worth it to risk your friendship with that guy over a girl that very probably doesn't like you?

If your answer is yes, just ask her out.
>>
>>17777622
I'm sorry to say, but you should not pursue.

Everyone will tell you it's fine for you or just wait it out and hang out with her, but it isn't.

When she shows signs of no interest to you when you're together stop pursuing.

Nothing will come good of it and you'll waste your time.

You can stay but the torment will get to you and you may never have the same relationship as you have now.

If you've been alone with her without her friend and she still shows no interest you need to stop pursuing her.

The more you stay the more everything changes with your friends, the more paranoid you get, the more depressed you get, the more times you cannot bear to see her, and the more times you will just have something on your chest you will not be able to convey to her.
>>
>>17777631
Op~
Ive only started hanging out with her for 3 months, but everytime i wanted to hang out with just her, she says she cant and we can never do anything. All my friends keep telling me to just do it, but i feel like i cant because of the friendships that would be ruined over it. The times we are alone (when i pick her up to hang out) we talk just fine, good eye contact, normal conversations, everything is fine, but when i get my other friend too, she hangs by him more like when we go in stores
>>
>>17777652
There is 2 options.

1. Try to just hang out with her more AND progress you normal conversions. So there is more pseudo relationship conversations between you two.

2. Just stop pursuing as of she just sees you as a friend and already developed feelings for your friend you're done. You can only influence someone do much to line you but if they already chosen their decision you can't force them.

And also one thing, How do you know that he likes her? (Like is it just the way he acts around her, was it tipped from a friend, or like did he tell you in person)
>>
>>17777683
OP~
he has told my friends that he likes her, so i know that he wants to, but i just am hoping that he is more beta than i am so that i have a chance to make a move. I never asked him personally because i feel like he will think of me as a challenge and ask her out before i do, so ive kept quiet about that.
>>
>>17777698
Well your situation is not that worse, but the thing is he doesn't know that you know that he likes her.
All you can do is: wait and see if he gets rejected, hang out with her more to try and sway her emotions to consider you over him, ask her out, or "blindly" reverse what he is doing by doing your own thing (as he doesn't know that you like her and he doesn't know that you know that her likes her)

You're best having to lose at least one of them for a period of time (if she chooses you it's your friend and if she chooses your friend you will probably take some time off not seeing her for a while)

Everything is already in motion and all you can do is change the future the best you can.

If you're alone with her try to divert your conversions about her dating life, BUT never boast about how you would be a good bigger l boyfriend or a better one.
>>
>>17777758
Sorry for the typos

It's, BUT never boast about how you would be a good boyfriend or a better one.
>>
>>17777758
OP~
Well, we have talked about dating once, but just what it is and all that, not about us dating, and it was over the phone... But the main key i got out of her talk was that in the end, dating is all about love, no matter the situation, and i feel like i would be able to do that, but i am worried she talked to my friend about it too, so i dont know where to take things with her. I am planning on hanging out with her tomorrow, but im pretty sure my friend will be there too, so i cant think of the proper time to ask the question
>>
>>17777622
she likes him OP not you. It is not because you are driving she gives him attention. Actually you are foolish to drive them around on dates.
>>
>>17777831
All you can hope to do is to go around his schedule and have time with her alone
>>
>>17777905

Why work so hard on someone that likes the other guy? That's why some guys grow so frustrated. They go against imppossible odds and obviously fail time and time again.
>>
>>17777622
You have got to DESTROY HER, anon...SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF ! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and FUCKKKKK! You are a faggot! An actual homosexual! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy cow...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.