[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 month old kitten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I have a cute little kitty I have had for over a month now, he is adorable, but smells like ass. Not in general, but he is very gassy, and very happy and affectionate. Now here is the issue, he happens to constantly put his ass in my face and even on guest's and roommate's faces, and he farts here and there.

Is there a technique to make him NOT put his ass in people's faces?
>>
Ever wonder why people call cast assholes. Well you are about to find out.

Thats just what cats do. You signed up to deal with it when you got a cat.
>>
I don't mind the butthole touching everything. I do mind the silent gas bombs being thrown around.
>>
>>17777540
I don't mind the butthole touching everything. I do mind the silent gas bombs being thrown around.
>>
No, cats are going to push their ass in everyone's face.

It sounds like you are not giving him the right kind of food for him, though. Try another brand and see if he gets less gassy. This might be too hard on his digestive system, or he's mildly allergic to something in it etc.
>>
>>17777576
Second on the food. Its most likely that.
>>
you're probably feeding him too much or the wrong foods. when i first got my cat, i had never owned a cat before and i was feeding him shitty supermarket cat food and way too much of it. he was farting all the time. now that he eats really good food he never farts.
>>
>>17777922

Interesting, that is what I figured. I did change his food. Meow Mix is ass, this Purina blend seems much better. I have other cats that have always been just fine, this little dude is the only one throwing fart bombs.

I can try changing his diet, but all the cats share their bowls obviously. I am waiting a few more months so I can find blends of cat food that work for most cats since I can only get those that work for kittens and adults
>>
>>17777525
I had a kitten about 4 years ago and when I first got him he was extremely gassy. It went away as he got older, but every now and then he'd let out a particularly smelly one. Just don't let him near anyone's face lol. At least not in his own
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.