[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling like a piece of meat...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Curently in a place with lots of men who all want to sleep with me and act accordingly (disrespectful). Also bullied a lot. Also recently got rejected by a guy I was falling for because 'whats the point' unless we fuck (didn't want anything else to do with me, somehow I wasn't his type although we got along very well).
I don't dress provocatively and I'm not asking for this, unless being polite and friendly means asking for it.

How do I not get traumatized and painfully disgusted by everything? I know it's a men's world and I try to adapt to it but I'm slowly becoming paranoid and hopeless that everything revolves around this. It makes me hate myself, the fact that I'm a woman and accidentally also pretty.
>>
File: 1459693531478.jpg (759KB, 1000x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1459693531478.jpg
759KB, 1000x1230px
>>17777372
>accidentally also pretty
no one believes you unless you post pics
>>
>>17777372
Everyone's just as lost as you. Find your own shit to do. Keep men at arm's length (or more) until you find the right one.
>>
>>17777401
This. What you have to understand for men, don't even try to deny this I'MA SPILL DE BEANS! As a man, women are seen, to me anyway and from observing other men, women are like tools. Just use them and put away when done. KEEP AWAY FROM THOSE MEN, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF GIVING THE WIN! Don't take the L. If you give in to that libertine behaviour of them then they win, I suppose you do too if you are slutty but I mean if in the end the dick cums from a woman then jt doesn't matter how much control you thought you have, the goal was to get the sex and he got it so he won. fuckig not even lebron's hairline is as bad as that.

Be a woman, or be you, fuck trying to be a man as how women define it. fuck being a woman as how men define it. be your own woman. if you want to find a guy and settle down with him do it gurl. be married, i support healthy relationships that can be turned into marriages. dont adapt, adapting gives you the L. Make them adapt. the only reason you feel like a meat bag is because women allow men to treat themselves as such. 2nd wave feminism was a mistake. the right man will cone for you, patience

*slurps dick* my name is john and i haven't slept since last saturday because my girlfriend farted in my eye baaAAAAAaaalls
>>
>>17777372
Are you one of those types who doesn't want to have sex before marriage? If yes, then that explains a few things.
>>
>>17777372
If you want friendship then hang out with women or a gay friend. The opposite genders are only meant to fuck. I've tried having female friends - if they're hot we inevitably end up fucking, if they aren't then they inevitable get upset that I won't fuck them. It's a two way street. Both genders use each other and there's nothing wrong with that. Sex isn't evil or dirty, you puritanical idiot.
>>
>>17777478
>female friends - if they're hot we inevitably end up fucking, if they aren't then they inevitable get upset that I won't fuck them

t. every guy on /adv/
>>
>>17777372
>Woe me, Im an attractive female and people want to sleep with me :'(

Piss off. Your ilk has no idea how easy your lives are.
>>
No pics so this is catfish.
>>
>>17777421
this post gave me chicken pox
>>
>>17777372

>>17777538
Talk to this anon. He seems to be what you're looking for. All emotional support and companionship without sex.
>>
>>17777426
OP here. No really, but I want to get to know the other person first and I would like the other person to be curious about me on other levels as well.

I don't know, maybe have some sort of mental/emotional connection? I'm barely even seen as a person, individual person by these guys, always have to hear dirty remakrs and propositions, being cat called, defend myself against being indecently touched etc.
God forbid I don't show myself interested in them and their sexual advances - fucking arrogant prude playing hard to get who thinks she's special. And thus a shitstorm is unleashed.

>>17777500
Easy? Please tell me what's easy or even remotely good about being seen only as some 'moisty holes that need to be filled and exist solely for this' ?
>>
>>17777372
>>
it's plenty of simps out there to wait however long you want to fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.