[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a girl with Herpes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 3qed.jpg (41KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
3qed.jpg
41KB, 642x361px
So here is my situation. I am a pretty undesirable dude. As in I don't have a lot of things going for me at all. And I'm getting up there in age. Currently 35. Recently I've started talking to a fairly cute girl who'm for some odd reason has shown lots of interest in me. It made no sense until she told me that she is herpes of the mouth. (Cold Sores) She insisted that she got it from childhood and has never actually had any symptoms of it, but the test results confirmed that she has it.

This is a girl that is willing to settle down with me for the long run. And that is what I'm looking for right now. Honestly she is very much out my league in the looks department. And she is overall a cool person and a good fit for me. But there is the herpes.

So what do I do here? I am assuming there is no possible way to Marry and spend your life with a girl who has herpes without getting it yourself. So inevitably I will get it correct? And there are no guarantees that I will be lucky and show no symptoms like she does. And will have to walk around with a dirty sex virus on my mouth.

Is it worth it do you think? I probably wont ever get an opportunity to be with a girl like her again.
>>
>>17777245
Mouth herpes isn't an STD. Most people actually get it during childhood, from parents and family members.
It is also only dangerous when you have the actual sores, you just need to pay attention for a week or two and never get infected.
My mom has it and my boyfriend too, and I never got it.
>>
You're such a little bitch boi

70% of people get it within their lifetime
It's the smallest inconvenience
1/3 of those show any symptoms and even fewer have regular occurrences

Your stigma you attach to it is petty

It is as dirty as a blemish or pimple
>>
>>17777245
From a guy trying to do the same thing with a girl except she has genital herpes, do it bro, fuck it

If you really like her personality, not just her looks, start dating her
>>
>>17777250
>Herpfag detected

Stop trying to normalize your disease.

>B-but muh everybody else has it?

And? 1/3 of the world has Toxoplasmosis but I'm not going to snort cat shit.

>>17777245
Anyway, OP, if you plan on having a monogamous relationship with this woman, go on. You'll most likely get it, yes. Just be mindful not to spread it to your kids. Also mouth herpes isn't an STD, but don't let all this sore-addled fags try to tell you to "just embrace the eventuality" either.
>>
>>17777255
I don't have it but I'd happily get it for someone I thought I was gonna marry because it's a harmless slight inconvenience
>>
I'd go for it with someone I thought I could be with forever. It will make you even less desirable if you find yourself single again. I had a similar decision to make when I got a crush on a girl with HPV. I decided I was willing to take the risk, then I got rejected lol. Feels bad, but I don't have HPV so there's a silver lining.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.