[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice from femanons >met a qt in one of my college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1477622879844.jpg (442KB, 1772x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1477622879844.jpg
442KB, 1772x1382px
Need some advice from femanons

>met a qt in one of my college classes
>we hang out from time to time
>texted me that she went shopping at Victoria's Secret
>started sending me pictures of herself in lingerie

how do i respond to that?
I have decent abs, should i respond with a top free selfie?
Am i being baited?
what else should i send that she might dig?

I hate texting, i need face to face contact otherwise i miss cues, start to overthink everything and sperg out.

Before it comes up: no she doesn't think I'm gay and yes she knows I'm at least kind of into her

Thanks in advance

>pic unrelated
>>
To fully understand the situation and help you to the fullest it would be in our best interest if you uploaded an example of what was sent
>>
>>17777221
This.
>>
>>17777221
roll
>>
>>17777215
Tell her the pic were't very good and you'd have to see her modeling the outfits in person to be able to judge.
>>
She is challenging you. Flirt with her, tease her. Move from teasing more to full on complimenting, make her wait for it. Start with stuff like telling her you need more pictures/angles before giving your opinion. Or that she should ask her girlfriends for opinions, because with that body you're not going to think any underwear looks bad. Then ask how you can return the favor.

If you send pics, never disregard build up. You want to spark her curiosity, which is why straight up dick pics are so terrible.
>>
Send a pic of you in Victoria's Secret lingerie.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 233x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 233x188px
>>17777573
Kek'd
>>
>>17777215
>pic unrelated
>pic
>unrelated

rly?
>>
Just reply that the lighting in bad in that room and that you should just go over to her place to see it.
>>
>>17777215

As a 31 year old man, I've always bought my cunts...err grillfriends 'Love Spell' body-spray/perfume or whatever the fuck it's called.

It's PURE SEX to my nose.

Then they came out with a less pungent version of 'Love Spell' since apparently a good number of people said it was too strong of a scent in a confined environment.

Fuck those assholes.

Also, why the fuck is she trying on or buying lingerie in the first place? Doesn't she know that it's just going to get torn off and end up in tattered pieces on the floor?

Or in my mouth.

Lastly, give her the dick.
>>
>>17777215
you don't have to send pics of yourself just tell her she looks hot and you want her to model the lingerie in person.

Have girls send this shit to me all the time and it is a fuck me dumb ass cause this is what you are missing pic. Go fuck her if you got the balls.
>>
File: curiosity.jpg (125KB, 1267x723px) Image search: [Google]
curiosity.jpg
125KB, 1267x723px
>>17777215
>>
>>17777760
t. 31-year-old virgin
>>
>>17777215

Just complement her. If there are several different lingerie, tell her which one you like best and would like to see live. The pics probably don't do justice to the colors, you'd definitely have to see them on her in person. When's she free, you could come over right now, if she's interested, etc.
>>
>>17777215
You're almost assuredly not the only one she sent those pictures to. Back of the line, buddy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.