[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only ex that matted from years back want to rekindle the flame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1475410215199.gif (1MB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475410215199.gif
1MB, 426x320px
Hello. My first (and kinda only ''truly'') girlfriend has suddenly contacted me, after leaving me, in a very degrading, aggressive way, years ago.

I know i shouldn't. We all known i shouldn't, perhaps. That people don't change that easily. And even if she did, i have no assurance. I don't mind a bit of suffering, but if i can avoid unnecessary suffering that comes from dumb mistakes i could have avoided, i'd rather the latter.

Skipping about the way she is, how it make sher ''unique'', but not so special anymore since i'm not longer a highschool child, tell me about how i shouldn't do it, /adv/. She asked to see me, i said ok, for nostalgia's sake. I've never loved anyone besides her. No one ever made me feel alive that way besides her, so i had to make myself feel alive for myself by self improving and all that. Help me, if you would.
>>
Granted, she -seems- to have changed a bit. I changed a lot, due to lots of things happened. But no, ''her'' change isn't a deciding factor at all, since people always ''change'' when it's convenient for them.
>>
>>17777036
There's an old Chinese saying, if you want something long enough you won't.

Do you really want to enter a relationship that goes against all the growth you e had for the last several years or whatever?

This is like becoming a castrato, getting your balls lopped off to be stuck at a certain point of age for someone else's entertainment.

Think of yourself as a whole and not just your cock sonny boy. Putting your dick in crazy once is forgivable twice means you probably like the degradation like a sick in the head cuck
>>
Do you really want to go back with her?
Are you aware of how badly it can go?
Are you willing to accept all of the suffering knowing that you might get absolutely nothing of worth in return?

If you answered yes to all of the above then go for it, it might not be healthy but fuck it, is your life and you can throw it away if you desire so.

On the other hand if you answered no to at least one of the questions then just don't.
>>
>>17777094
>>17777074
Thanks, boys. I feel like an idiot for asking things i already know the answer myself, but hearing the cold hard truth in a hard way really helps with the decision. Never doubting my logic side again. I was rather looking to see if someone had a reason for me go for it. But it really seems best to not.
>>
>>17777129
Hey OP, could you tell us how she ended it and how your relationship was back then?
I'm in a similar situation where an ex is contacting me now, back then we were in an LDR and had an amazing relationship for almost two years and one day she left me for another guy out of the blue, she apologized and all and I forgave her because of our distance, our relationship was really great! but the ending sucked, so it would help if you share to see what went on between you two
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.