[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1467831088642.jpg (103KB, 613x701px) Image search: [Google]
1467831088642.jpg
103KB, 613x701px
Ive never been motivated my entire life. I do things just because I have to or feel obligated to. How do I get drive to do anything?
>>
>>17777026
you have to make the effort to find your passion
it will take time but some people do find it sooner than later
>>
>>17777035
But how do i make the effort to find my passion
>>
>>17777144
The same way a kid on a playground figures out what toy to play with

Do you wanna go down the slide, dig holes in the sand, play tag with people or jump off the swings
just with adult world shit
>>
Not OP, but how does one go about finding a passion? And how to pursue it while also working? Or do I put all my eggs in my passion basket and try to make a job out of it?
>>
File: motivation.png (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
538KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>17777144
nice dubs
>>
>>17777171
bump
>>
>>17777026
There are only 2 reasons to do anything.

1. It's fun. (define that word however you wish)
2. It's an investment in future fun (For example, school often falls in this category)

If you can't find #1, think of things as #2
>>
>>17777144
Do you have any hobbies? Maybe you can take your hobby to the next level and shoot for a career in that department. I'm a pretty unmotivated dude myself, only really doing things when I'm told, but I really love to play video games and draw, and on top of that, I've always got these ideas chugging through my brain. After a while of drawing and junk, and getting into plenty of vidya, I just up and decided: I want to be a character designer for video games! And now I'm feverishly working torwards that goal.

The key is to invest in things you already enjoy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.