[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is lazy and has no hobbies. Other than going to some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: MAC7W5P.gif (555KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
MAC7W5P.gif
555KB, 320x180px
My gf is lazy and has no hobbies. Other than going to some of her classes and working at her slave wage job, she stays at home and watches shows. She has also started smoking more and more weed. She's failing everything in school.

I try to encourage her to do things with me. I end up having to force her to go outside with me. She's starting to gain weight. I work my ass off to maintain my body and all she does is eat. She has even started keeping her shirt on during sex.

There's this intense training program one of her friends told her about. She's been wanting to try it for a few months but has never actually done anything. She also has this shitty program that she paid $200 for that she's done maybe twice. Her yoga mat and weights have just been collecting dust on the floor of her living room ever since.

So the other day I asked her if she wanted to try out that intense training program with me. We would do it together. She just said nah. Then I told her she should get back into doing that training program she got made a while back. She got all triggered and said she doesn't do anything, she's a lazy slob etc. So I told her that at least she goes swimming. But apparently all those times she said she was going were a lie and she just bailed. She hasn't been in over a year.

Should I just break up with her? I love her and she was pretty decent when we started dating. But any time I bring up her weight indirectly she throws a hissy fit. As if I should love her the way she is and all this feminist bullshit.
>>
>>17776986
Give her an ultimatum. Throw your own hissy fit. Tell her how this attitude of hers is hurting you and the relationship and that if she doesn't start doing Jack shit then she can get the fuck out of your life.
>>
>>17776986
Going by the text I am still not quite sure how hard you tried to convince her to do SOMETHING, if you think you tried enough, yap it's time to cut yourself lose from a dead-weight like her. If you're not certain, gotta try harder. Though from the sound of it, change seems doubtful. Personally I'd quit after the "no hobbies" bit.

>As if I should love her the way she is and all this feminist bullshit.
Hey, feminism is all about empowering bitches. She's throwing away all chances for self improvement and fulfilled life from the sound of it, which is quite the opposite of it.
>>
>>17776986
>i love her
>she was pretty decent when we started dating

Bingo. Self worth issues nailed; you did this to her OP. Not saying she probably wasn't asking for it, but you sure must enjoy having someone to point the finger down at huh?

Just dump her already you psycho fuck.
>>
>>17776993
>>17776990

You may guys be right that I haven't tried hard enough. Any criticism is met with hostility. Sometimes she'll want to make changes. It's rare but sometimes she will study or eat something healthy and I'm super proud of her. But most of the time it's as if she has zero control over her life.
>>
>>17777005
>Any criticism is met with hostility.
It usually is if you're not being constructive enough.
>>
How was her personality like in the past, OP? More specifically how is her mental health like in the past? Was she always outgoing and motivated before, and how long have you been together?
>>
>>17776986
You have to start dominating her sexually.

Start with some old fashioned dirty talk then progress to spanking then choking.

Then start calling her a fat disgusting pig, a useless fucking cum dumpster.

She will probably submit because she hates herself deep down.

Eventually, tell her that you are going to fuck her like this until she get's so fat that she doesn't make your dick hard anymore.

She is either gonna dump you which you were considering already, or she is gonna lose the weight and continue to be your submissive fucktoy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.