[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to initiate sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1478449613280.jpg (2MB, 3432x2574px) Image search: [Google]
1478449613280.jpg
2MB, 3432x2574px
A girl that I am into is coming over tomorrow. I want to bang, but I don't know what a non-creepy, non-direct way to initiate sex would be.

What do I do /adv/?
>>
>>17776895

Don't mention that you like anime and you'll double your chances of getting laid. Even if she's also into anime, trust me.
>>
Get her drunk or high and then initiate. 9/10 times she'll go with it.
>>
>>17776895
>What is the best way to initiate sex?
Consent

What were you expecting a magic series of words?

You really just have to be above-average looking, not fat, and have to be aware if she's even interested in sex

>A girl that I am into is coming over tomorrow
you've got at least a 10% chance or more depending on the reason she's coming over

But how you go about depends heavily on the girl herself, after all, we don't know shit about her beyond that she's female
>>
>>17776895
Pull out a strap on and some lube and make her sit there as you jam it into your arsehole and ask her if she like warm moist shishkebab
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Just make out with her a lot

Don't be too aggressive with it
Just enjoy making out like you have no intention of making her scream like a whore

Then stop
Repeat a few times until you think the time is right and she gives you that look that says "yes" (all the consent a man needs) and then do some hand stuff

You should have it from there

Also control the environment if you can, make it seem like a great place for some loving without being cheesy with Marvin Gaye or some shit

& Drugs and alcohol = a free pass to slammhattan
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.