[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the highest paying job I can get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: job-seeking[1].jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
job-seeking[1].jpg
41KB, 400x300px
Okay guys, I need to make money, and naturally, I want to make the highest amount of money for my time. I was wondering if anyone here knows what would be the best job I could get.

Here are my qualifications/information about me:
>Associates degree in liberal arts (don't criticize me for that, for one I didn't have a choice in major and neither I nor my parents paid a cent for it)
>No official work experience (just renovation stuff on the house)
>Nearly 22 years old
>I spent July 2013-August 2015 as a NEET, spent the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semester studying.
>Got a 3.75 GPA on the first semester studying engineering, the second semester lowered my cumulative GPA to 2.12
>I didn't attend class for Fall 2016, haven't made a decision about studying during Spring 2017
>5'10" with no disabilities
>CPR certification (the kind healthcare providers get because I was thinking about becoming an EMT, might use it to become a nurse instead)
>Do not have a driver's license yet, but will hopefully pass my test on the 22nd
>Live in Northern NJ
>Can touch-type at about 90 WPM, max out at 123 WPM for a few seconds
>Know English and Spanish well enough to write, speak, and read them both
>Have some experience with Excel from a class in 9th grade (also some with Word, but that's pretty much everyone)

So how does the situation look for me?
>>
>>17776846
What would you like to do for a job?
>>
>>17776850

Well, I should have mentioned I'm socially retarded, so jobs that require being likable are probably out of reach for me. Which is a shame since those seem to be the ones that pay decently. In terms of what I would like to do, I don't really know even though I had an aptitude test done.
>>
>>17776846
What's the minimum wage in your state? Divide that by half, because you are fucking worthless.
>>
>>17776858
Are you thinking of a long term career at this point? Or looking for a job for now while you figure out your plan?
>>
>>17776860

What makes you say that? Clearly I've got some positives,

>>17776866

I'm just looking for something to pay for my studies for now. I also have to figure out what I'm going to study. I was going to go back to school this semester for nursing, but I was told ~740 students applied last year for what were probably 180 spots at my local community college. So I have to rethink that plan.
>>
>>17776873
>What makes you say that? Clearly I've got some positives,
He's probably just had a rough day, it happens
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.