[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mom said if i dont find a job ill have to work at safeway.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nym3yzZVM81uwsnuqo1_1280.jpg (305KB, 798x761px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nym3yzZVM81uwsnuqo1_1280.jpg
305KB, 798x761px
mom said if i dont find a job ill have to work at safeway.
>>
>>17776703
So you have a responsible parent who doesn't let you become a leeching human abomination? Congratulation. Also enjoy the job hunt.
>>
>>17776706
where should i apply thinknig mabey ron or home depot
>>
>>17776709
Depends on your qualifications and goals.
>>
>>17776711
i mean rona
>>
>>17776703
What do you mean you'll HAVE to work? Does she have a guaranteed job there for you?
>>
>>17776714
also they tear me apart for every decision i make. parents are the worst
>>
>>17776715
she dident say
>>
File: IMG_0914.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0914.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
why am i suddenly a leech for wanting nothing but a quiet room with a bed and a computer why does that lifestyle of obscurity and solitude warrant toil and struggle to justify when it's so basic I wouldn't bother anyone REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17776752
its not basic dummy, that shit costs money
>>
>>17776767
also how do u do a job interview
>>
>>17776752
They're paying for your quiet room with your nice computer and the electricity powering it and the food you're eating. You're a fucking leech who wants to do nothing but waste your brain away at the expense of others.
>>
>>17776943
It's not a lot of money. Most people can afford to go on holiday, eat at nice restaurants or provide for a family. All I ask for is a quiet life with minimal consumption.
>>
>>17776940
Show up looking like you give a shit about your appearance. Act like you want the job. Answer their questions.
>>
>>17776752
You should be able retain your neet lifestyle with few effort but I feel like it's not really what you want
There must be somethin that interests you and gets you excited besides solitary confinement behind a computer screen
>>
>>17777098
>It's not a lot of money.
That doesn't mean you have the right to demand someone else just give it to you when you've done nothing to earn it.

Also it's hard to believe you understand the real value of that money when you haven't worked to earn it yourself or been forced to worry about not being able to make it.
>>
File: lilmatchstikgirl.png (249KB, 668x389px) Image search: [Google]
lilmatchstikgirl.png
249KB, 668x389px
>>17776943
You forgot water bill, and the heating bill if he lives someplace cold. I sure wish I had parents to turn the gas on for me right now...
>>
>>17777098
>Most people can afford to go on holiday, eat at nice restaurants or provide for a family.
Sure and these people work for that.

If you want a quiet life with minimal consumption, you can always get a tent and move a place where it's legal, eat from the dumpsters and do whatever you want.
>>
>>17777098
http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/11231/pg11231-images.html

I don't think you're going to like how this story ends.
>>
>>17777105
wat questions do they ask
>>
>>17776752
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.