[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only friend is moving to Israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: American-Israel-Flag-Blend.jpg (29KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
American-Israel-Flag-Blend.jpg
29KB, 660x330px
I recently just found out that my best friend of 10 year is moving to Israel with his family and I'm shaking. For background information, our families are close and we actually vacation in Israel every year, but now theyre going to live there forever.

I'm really scared. He said that they're moving after the school year wraps up. He's my best and only friend and I'm afraid I'll be alone and he'll forget me.

I think since our parents are friends maybe I can make mine convince his not to move? If not, can his parents legally make him go against his will? Is there any way I can make him stay here with me? What do I do?
>>
Shit dude, spend some time with him just in case.
>>
who cares about the jews lol
>>
It's a 7 hour time difference, just keep that in mind.

I've been living here for close to 4 months (I do not like it, but they literally throw money at you to stay here)

Just make sure you message each other at convenient times. Remember that the weekends in Israel are Friday and Saturday. The work week begins on Monday.

If he's religious, then don't bother him on Saturday. They don't use electricity. Otherwise, message him because he'll probably get bored
>>
Why are you scared? They don't gas Jews anymore.
>>
>someone who said they'd leave the country if trump won actually followed through
Holy shit
>>
>>17776699
Is your family Jewish as well?

How old are you?

I'm from Israel and I can answer any questions about it if you want.

If you're also Jewish you can do an Aliyah and maybe join him too. (If you're old enough)
>>
>>17776699
Keep in touch. Email. Get an app called Whatsapp for your phone, allows you to text/call international with no extra charge.

>try to keep him from going
Fuck that dude, go with him. All memes aside Israel is cool as fuck, tons of history in that place.
>>
>>17777994
It is pretty amazing how densely packed it is with historical sites from so many different eras.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.