[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian cuckoldry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Cuck.jpg (1MB, 1832x1852px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.jpg
1MB, 1832x1852px
Please, /adv/, your opinions.

My gf was in a 5 year lesbian relationship before me. We've been together a year.

The ex, Sandra, regularly texted my gf, Jess, expressing regret for how the relationship ended. She'd say she was thinking of her, she missed her etc.

They went out to discuss the end of the relationship a few months back, got drunk and my gf stayed in her house, as she lives waay out of town. I obviously was perplexed but was nominally satisfied that there was no fuckery afoot.

My gf goes home this week to visit and I see mutual friends posting photos of the two, the ex hanging out gf. Gf also posts snapchats of the two messing about with filters and shit. My girlfriend NEVER fucking lets me take photos of her or even us together, has never posted a thing- there are absolutely no photos of us tagged together on fb. Never sends me snaps or lets me take them, but will take them with her ex etc no problem.

Am I being a millenial scrub and reading too much into this, or am I being meta-cucked by a lesbian? I expressed some anger at this recent trip and now gf is very unhappy.

Am I cucked or a fuckin insecure idiot?
>>
>>17776271
you have 100% surely been cucked
sorry about your luck, anon
>>
>>17776271
You are 100% being cucked and the fact that she didn't want any pictures at all means she was planning on it. The reasoning is that lesbians are a spiteful bunch of bitches and if they see you dating a man, they think less of you. She didn't want other lesbians to see she was dating you.

Ask to watch or get a threesome just for your experience and masturbation folder and then move on.
>>
>>17776282
>>17776305

Forsooth, I loved the wench. Why would she do this? She moved country to be with me, why do so just to go back to her ex?
>>
>>17776311
this is the nature of the human female, my son. fickle, treacherous, and childish.
>>
>>17776315
She's 31, I'm 23. Surely she couldn't be as dumb as to waste a year with me if she knew she lived for vag?
>>
>>17776311

>she moved country to be with me

That just makes it easier to dispose of the body.
>>
>>17776326

Why wouldn't she? She's a lesbian, probably has no plans for kids. What's a year of experimenting with dick when she has 40+ more years for more vagina and to find someone who she'll actually love.

You've been cucked son.
>>
Sounds like she is ashamed to be with you brother. Do you two ever even go out for dinner together at a public place?
>>
>>17776315
Aye, regularly. She introduced me to her m8s, she mentioned her family, which is a big deal.
>>
>>17776326
Sounds like she's a possible financial loser too. AKA: a money grubbing whore without a real career. Save your self some pain and cut her loose. Sounds like she is just using you. I understand your pain because a couple women have ripped out my heart. You'll be in pain for a year or so.
>>
Why are you posting on Reddit now, OP?

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/5drijr/i_m23_suspect_my_so_f31_is_cheating_on_me_with/
>>
You know yourself that you are being cucked and she is probably cheating on you and justifies it to herself by "its only girl on girl stuff".
She would have broken up with you right away if you were hanging out with your ex and sleeping over and posting loving pictures together. She probably even would like that so she could have an excuse to break up with you or have revenge with good concious.
Also why the fuck does she not want to take pictures of you two together? That sounds like she is ashamed of being with you or still has strong feelings towards her ex and wants to imply to her that your thing is not that serious.
Just break up.
>>
>>17777231
not op. but fuckin hell mister detective, let the man stay anonymous ..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.