[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im at a moral cross roads here >going out of town for a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1458866411675.png (933KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458866411675.png
933KB, 707x1000px
im at a moral cross roads here

>going out of town for a week for thanksgiving
>friend was supposed to watch my dog
>friend is now going out of town
>have til monday to find someone
>talked to everyone i could including my ex's
>everyones busy

so far the only person who sees he can watch him says they'd just come in once a day to take them for a walk and refresh their bowl. this wouldn't be bad for a few days, but not for a whole week. so herei s my moral issue

>the guy im seeing lives at an airbnb hostel type situation with lots of other people and doesnt like it
>he woudl totally be willing to stay here for the week and take care of my dog, all of his stuff fits in two bags so it'd be no hassle + hed be closer to work

but the problem is... i intend to break up with him when i get back. is this morally bankrupt? i feel like it is.
>>
Honestly, you have an obligation to that dog. By getting him you became his world, he has nobody else to rely on but you. So my opinion is you have to do whats best for the dog, your bf will move on.

You either have to cancel your trip because you couldn't find adequate care, or take the dog with you somehow (which is the best option for you morally speaking), or use the dude to keep your dog alive and healthy and then dump him. Yeah it's kinda shitty to ask favors of someone you already know you don't like anymore, but that dog better come before your selfish needs.
>>
>>17776278

ah i probably should have explained.

basically my options are THAT, or spend 250 to take him with me, which i dont really have the money for (my parents bought me the ticket to go visit them to begin with).

the worst part is i DO like the guy, hes just already talking about moving in together and marriage and we've only had 4 dates and sex once.
>>
Leave him at the shelter for a week you retard
>>
>>17776285
So you decided "Oh god better dump this guy" rather than sitting down and having an adult conversation about your relationship? Like did you even say "Hey, I don't think I'm gonna move that fast"?
Whatever though, my opinion stays. Dog comes first. Do whats right for the dog, if you don't have the money to take him with you you don't have the money to go on your trip.
Or do what >>17776286 said, I'm sure theres a "pet hotel" thats probably cheaper in your area.
>>
>>17776286

on average they cost 100 dollars more than I can afford, and on top of that you are paying to just have your dog in a cage all day.

i can find someone to come by and walk my dog once a day as is and she'd at least have her entire apartment to run around.

the problem is i dont believe my dog should be alone ALL day.
>>
Just leave a bunch of food and water
Dog will be fine.
>>
>>17776290

dude, its been 4 dates. 4. we've had sex once. we arent even 'dating'. there has been no conversation about dating.

hes already on this track cuz he basically needs a greencard to stay past december and i dont want to stand in the way of that.

>if you dont have the money to take hi mwith you you dont have the money to go on your trip

why are you so judgy? my parents bought me a ticket so i can visit them for thanksgiving. they arent willing to shell out 250 more dollars.

pet hotel issues are:
>>17776293
>>
>>17776295

thats fine for a day, and with walks thats fine for a weekend, but not for a full week.
>>
>>17776301
My dog was fine lol
>>
>>17776307

Im sure he was, and im sure mine would 'survive' but i dont like the thought of him being alone all week
>>
Where you live? I would watch your dog, I like dogs.
>>
>>17776365

hollywood. doubt you live nearby, but if you did that'd be cool.

i just talked to a friend though and hes saying he can house sit. i hadnt heard from him in weeks, turns out his phone isnt working, but i messaged him on facebook and hes down.
>>
>>17776373
Sorry man, I don't live in the same timezone, it was worth a shot.
>>
Of course it's, but you want to do it anyway

So... for the greater good (the life of your dogo or pupo) tell him to take care
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.