[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake friends or just a joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_kD2xYWs2.jpg (23KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
4L_kD2xYWs2.jpg
23KB, 291x343px
So heard recently that my friends has been talking shit about me when they got high. And one of them said that they overdid it and they talked ALOT of shit about me. He has it all on vid but won't show me and they said it was all a joke. And they won't let me see the vid. What should I do? Should I pass this as a joke? I knew two of the three for near 6-7 years
>>
Op here:
He also said they belittle the fuck outta me, and that I should drop this all and forget about it.
>>
Bump? I really need help here...
>>
>>17776054
Why would they even tell you then.
>>
>>17776063
You should steal things.
Steal their dope.
Then make a video of getting high.
Refuse to show your video.
What? Get over it.
The guy making fun of you is closeted and perhaps ribs on you to fit in better.
Do you play sports?
You see a jock would most likely hit the other guy in the balls at this point.
>>
>>17776092
I really don't know, but that's all they'd tell me. I'm seriously hurt cuz i knew these Guys for some time. What should I do?
>>
>>17776092
Exactly.

Are you literally all 16?
>>
>>17776107
I lift daily. sports? I used to play D end on the team
>>
>>17776107and it's three of my friends
>>
Op here, anybody got a fix for a dude? What do
>>
>>17776116
If they're your friends they should know retribution is justified. Without seeing the incriminating evidence severity of retribution is difficult to ascertain.
>>
>>17776180
Lol, what should I do?
>>
Sorry, gotta bump. Really need decent advice
>>
Tell them to quit being bitches and tell you the truth.
>>
>>17776054
This is some highschool tier problem.
I mean, I understand you're socially incompetent enough to consider those cunts your friends, but you have no reason to keep taking that crap.
Like, have some self-respect and find some people who aren't pothead losers.
>>
>>17776252
They said they can't because it's between them three.
>>
>>17776258
They have never done something like this for the 7 years I've known them. This is just starting to come to light now. We've always been great friends. Idk why they'd do that.
>>
>>17776054
fuck em. get new friends and dont get hung up on these motherfuckers.
>>
Honestly this is a pretty shitty thing for a friend to do. It's one thing if they were just talking shit about you one day but recording it is entirely a different story. I don't know where you are in life, high school, college or just working. The only true indicator of a friend is not how long you have known them but if they would go out of their way to help you.
>>
>>17776277
Thanks dude. It really hurts hearing shit like that. I always trusted these guys and did any and everything I could for them. And it turned out like this...
>>
If they don't show you the video, just drop them as friends. It's fucking hard, but you don't need toxic people in your life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.