[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Gf slept with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0575.jpg (38KB, 384x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0575.jpg
38KB, 384x371px
So about a month ago I broke up with my gf because I felt things weren't working out. A month later she's begging for me back. To be honest I want her back too. The only thing is I know she slept with a black man in the time we weren't together. Should I get over it and take her back or what?
>>
No. You were already iffy enough about her before to break up with her. Now this extra thing will strain you even more.
>>
>>17776050
How long were you together? Why did you think it wasn't working out?
Perhaps she wanted something different and it took sleeping with a black man for her to realise this. At least she didn't cheat on you.

If you both want to get back with each other, fine, it doesn't make you a cuck. But like the other anon said if you felt iffy, perhaps you should take more thought into it
>>
>>17776050
once you go black, we dont want you back
>>
First of all, who the hell has sex so fast after a break up?

Second, hell no. Not even for sex.

I bet she feels all alone and unloved, wants you because you are familiar and "safe". It also doesn't click to me why, if you were the one breaking up, would want her back now that she has been blacked.
>>
>>17776227
We were together for a year and a half. It wasn't working out because I couldn't handle her sudden mood swings, which she didn't always have. I still love her, and she always loved me. she ruined her relationship with the black guy (her co-worker) to try and win me back. I'm having a hard time getting over it since we're each others first everything. part of me wants to fuck someone else to "get even" but it's not that easy for me.
>>
No, not at all. If she felt the need to sleep with a darkie, let alone anyone else while you two were apart it's not meant to be.
>>
>>17776242
This
>>
>>17776302
Forget about it dude, and get a girl with no mood swings.
Why fix the relationship if she chose to break it? get an honest girl, who's stable.
I know sex is good but let it go.
>>
>>17776050
Ugh you blew the bait with black man. You have to ease that fact in so it doesnt look like an unnecessary one made solely for baiting. Ive used this bait before but my story was much more elaborate. The black guy in mine was a jock I knew in college who I hated. Something like that doesnt shout bait where as simply saying she slept with a black man is clearly bait. Hell you could have just included that fact in a different post. This could have been a fun bait thread but you blew it.
>>
>>17776050
KEK
>>
>>17777282
>Why fix the relationship if she chose to break it?
>So about a month ago I broke up with my gf
>>
>>17776302
>she ruined her relationship with the black guy
That is girl speak for: he fucked me and lost interests in me after, please be my safety net for when I find someone else to fuck.
>>
>>17776302
>relationship with the black guy (her co-worker) to try and win me back
Wow, OP the same mood swings you couldn't handle before still exist. Right now black guys have plenty of choice in white pussy and no way that was ever going to be more than a hit and run.

Blows me away women think it a win back tactic to go out and fuck other people not believing it actually disgusts the guy she is trying to win back.

Don't succumb to her begging for if you do she'll be the one to break up next time and likely with a grudge fuck of another coworker or your best friend. Not worth the grief
>>
>>17776242
>>17776255
>>17777271
>>17777597
These.
>>
>>17776050
For all you know OP the moodiness was caused by her crush on her coworker which she may or may not have already fucked.
>>
File: 4515413423434.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4515413423434.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>17776050
>>
>>17776302
>>17777607
>>17777597
Yeah, regardless of whether or not he was black, or whether or not she actually "ruined it" to get back with you OP that shit is the behavior of someone you shouldn't keep around in your life... except for the occasional heartless fuck when you just need to get your rocks off.

>If the shit broke down before hand because of how crazy she is, doing more crazy shit shouldn't win you back.

I know you miss her. Spending that much time with someone in that capacity mean you should, otherwise you're probly a sociopath or shouldn't have been dating in the first place. It's ok though, go hang with ya boys, get on tinder, go workout and do shit and just enjoy life. My bet is you'll find someone more worth your time.
>>
She just thinks she found a loop hole to sleep with another guy and not cheat. If you have any self respect don't take her back. Fuck her if you want, but don't take her back.

Also as someone who has had to deal with mentally ill family members, don't. Just don't. If you don't have to have someone with mood swings or a mental illness in your life, don't have them in your life.
>>
>>17777284
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>17777607

>Right now black guys have plenty of choice in white pussy.

You really want to believe in this, doesn't you?!
>>
>>17778027
On the contrary I do not however I get smacked in the face with reality when I leave my house. The number of young white single women with mixed black babies with no daddy around astonishes me though I live in a town that is 97% white.
>>
>>17778034

Yeah... sure.
>>
>>17777977
>she found a loop hole to sleep with another guy and not cheat.

But OP broke up with her?
I would understand this logic if she broke up with him, fuck another guy, and came back. Your logical doesn't make sense here.
>>
>>17778058
Believe what you will but just this week my wife and I walking downtown and she sees an older customer where she works who has her youngest daughter (19) and grand daughter with her. Grand daughter mixed and about 18 mths old. The daughter is a gorgeous girl who's university plans on hold because she met some older black guy in an adjacent town and she would travel to see him but soon as she was pregnant he was gone and then dating one of her friends.
>>
>>17778070

You're right, but fuck someone else in the meanwhile and expect the ex-to-be-actual to be ok with it is a bit retarded
>>
>>17778070
I think she was going to fuck the guy anyway, started flipping on OP but OP beat her to the punch and broke up. As usually happens, the woman fucks the guy and the crush doesn't match reality and she wants her bf back.
>>
>>17778085

You're forgetting the fact that she is mentally ill, her co worker might took advantage of her break up to get laid and then she realised the fuck up.
>>
>>17778092
if she was that mentally ill would she have a job or one she was able to keep very long?

We shouldn't ignore the obvious. When women contemplate cheating they fabricate an issue or issues within the relationship to justify their behavior.
>>
>>17778092
>mentally ill
he said mood swings a lot of things can cause that not mental illness
>>
>>17778092
>>17778106
OP Here
I don't think she ever had intentions of cheating. She was using the black dude as a way to get over me. I guess she liked him. She says she realized she can't live without me, and that the black dude didn't seem to care about her enough.

As far as mental illness goes, her family has a history of depression.
>>
>>17777284

Teach me your ways master...
>>
>>17778106

>When people contemplate cheating they fabricate an issue or issues within the relationship to justify their behavior.

FTFY, also, 100% this.
>>
>>17778145

Did you read what you wrote? none of this makes sense.

Legit advice for you, don't get back with her, your relationship was toxic before and is not going to get better after this, get over her and find a girl free of bullshit, you will realize how much you was missing out in a relationship(happened to me).
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.