[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have a chronically ill wife who is largely immobile most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jimmy-barrett.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-barrett.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
You have a chronically ill wife who is largely immobile most hours of the day. She has minimal human contact and extreme cabin fever because of it. You and her have vastly different sex drives with her craving sex multiple times a week, and you being comfortable with sex as little as once a month. It has been the cause of significant tension between the two of you.

The only person in town that she knows at all that is a "friend" is an old fuck buddy of hers from years ago. She has explicitly stated that he was far and away her best sexual partner, that she finds herself drawn to him ("on strictly a physical level"), but that all that is in the past and they are purely friends now.

Her desperation for social interaction has prompted her to raise the topic of hanging out with this old "friend."

What would you do? Yes, this is actually happening to me.
>>
Tell her you'll leave if she does.

Hanging out with an ex is never acceptable
>>
>>17775917
I would put cameras all over the house tell her yes then inevitably when she cheats have the video there and then send it to all her loved ones. I would also give her more sex though, why aren't you giving it to her man? lolll
>>
I'd let her do it, and then use her adultery to leave my sick wife while still being considered the morally superior one.

Of course I am suggesting this because IDGAF about her, so the real question here is: do you want to stay with her or not.
>>
Are you not attracted to her physically, or is there some emotional distance that makes you not want to fuck her?

Your relationship sounds in real trouble. If you don't fix the problems between you she's going to cheat on you, if she isn't already.

I understand though sort of. I had a girl once brag to me about how good sex with her ex was when we got in a fight, and I never enjoyed sex with her again. Then she would complain that the sex was boring, but I just simply could not get into it with her because she was such a bitch.

If it's something like that, and you're simply not happy with her, then consider leaving her, because she is clearly considering doing the same to you.
>>
>>17775917

Dude what a fucking whore if that it is the case then for once the whole /r9k/ stereotype of a woman who sits at home and is provided for and does fuck all and still fucks off would be fulfilled and in which case gross mate cut that bitch off
>>
>>17775917
Sounds like you're a fucking faggot who can't perform sexually.
Leave her so she can find a real man.
>>
>>17775932
Combination of depression, years of pot, and low t-levels.

I see a therapist. My HS gf told me she was on birth control when she wasn't and tricked me into fatherhood, I love my son but could barely get by paying child support while taking care of a sick wife. I renounced all parental rights to my son in order to not be in the poor house. It's taken its toll and I think the lack of sex drive in the last few years is a symptom.
>>
>>17775917
Is she dying or just sickly forever?
Did you have children together?
Is the other fella even up for it?
Maybe he did a lot better for himself than your wife.
Health is gone to shit.
How old are you anyways?
Who told you about this magical place?
>>
>>17775948
-Chronic pain disorder with no cure.
-No kids.
-He's up for it.
-I'm 27.
>>
>>17775945
Oh go smoke some pot. Then make the call.
>>
>>17775958
Yeah man I'd bail. Adultery would take care of whatever alimony she had claim to as far as I know which is Jack.
>>
>>17775964
She's not going to have sex with him. I know that. And I see her every day so I know how much physical pain she's in, how lonely she is, how much she wants to feel like she was before, and how appealing a link to the past like this guy is given the situation.

I'm just wondering if I'm perhaps being TOO understanding. I trust her and know she's not gonna sleep with him or anything. But there is a part of me that wishes it could be someone else if a friend is what she's looking for.
>>
>>17775917
How do you even get into this situation?
>>
>>17775973
>I'm just wondering if I'm perhaps being TOO understanding.
You are. Literally everyone in this thread has told you so.

>it can't happen to me
Silly mentality. A lot of people don't cheat because they're evil. They cheat because they knowingly put themselves into situations where it becomes viable, which is what you're about to let her do. Then all it takes is for them to get caught up in the moment.
>>
>>17776117
Probably the weed.
>>
>>17775973
I thought you weren't into her.
Is your ego really fragile or something?
Sounds like you're the one who needs some companionship bro.
Find a cute bartender to explain this to.
>>
>>17776158
Tee hee
>>
>>17776165
He thinks shes hot he just has a sluggish penis.

How is she wanting sex so much when she is in pain?
>>
Call her a loser and to go fuck herself for being a retard
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.