[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys gotten ex back before? please share strategies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I blew it and I just need her back. I have decided to give her some space for now.

what worked for you guys in getting her or him back?
>>
>>17775889

strategies really don't matter. the strategies that do matter are tailored.

for instance, you are basically saying
>gf mad, wat do

and someone else says
>lol buy her flowers, that works for me

so you buy her flowers. but it turns out the reason shes mad at you is becuase you don't listen to her and then just buy stuff and assume that fixes the problem.

and its especially problematic cuz shes deathly allergic to flowers.

thats an extreme and dumb example, but you get my point.

she either wants you back or she doesn't. there may be a way to convince her to want you back, but that owuld have to deal with undoing what went wrong.

and you didn't tell us that
>>
>>17775889
I have gotten my ex back, but broham, I wouldn't recommend it. It never seems to end well.
>>
ex be ex's for a reason senpai a lama
>>
look up brad browning on youtube

essentially:

go on 30 day no contact RIGHT NOW
slowly try to initiate contact (text her something like "hey remember that place we went to and had an awesome time? im taking a friend there, what was the address?"

basically something that incites a bit of jealousy and reminds her of a good time you guys shared

then try to meet up for something, dont say its a date or anything. something like "hey, im planning a trip to portugal for this summer, im wondering if you could help me plan it over some coffee?"

basically there needs to be a reason to meet up because if you just ask her out for dinner or something, it would be too forward

apparently in his "guide" the goal is to create physical attraction (you know, flirty, touching, etc) and eventually get them in bed

i never bought his program but thats the basics of it, good luck
>>
>>17776309
I continually hagged her and whined to no end for a whole and in the whole time just trying to give me closure. at the end I sent her a short recording of me bleeding everywhere on my arm to show her that she meant the world to me and that creeped her out.

she wanted out of her life by then, I still didnt leave her and we agreed I would leave for couple of months and then I dont even know

I fucked up pretty bad. I know about brad browning, I only wish I knew about him earlier so i could have stopped being clingy.

I still feel i can turn this around. I hope god is with me

thank you guys, I appreciate it
>>
>>17775889

If you ever watch that show cheaters, the guys who get their girl back, after doing like the most terrible thing you can do, usually try to hold their hand or touch them while they apologize and tell them how much they love them.

To be honest it depends on why you broke up in the first place. If you broke up, is it the healthiest thing to be together?
>>
>>17776372
bro, just stop for a second, look from the outside in, and you'll see how bad this all looks as one big picture, man.

Just quit before you somehow manage to get further behind, because there's no up from here.

Let her do her, and you do you. And, there's more to come. I thought I had it all figured out with my ex when I was like, 17 and we were going to get married, and nothing could stop us, and she changed her last name to mine on facebook, and this that the other.

and, then again at 23 with that ex GF, we were looking into moving in together, and life was perfect, and nothing could go wrong, and here I am again.

This time, at least a lot better off than when I was 17 and going through it.

And, for all I know, give it another 6 years, and I'll be going through it again.
>>
>>17776379
we broke up because she said

>I knew nothing about her
>she wanted a religious future husband
>not to be forced to open up
> someone who can just be themselves

but thing is this is all a huge misunderstanding. i was religious in my heart but i felt that would wierd her or she woudlnt like me, so i kept it hidden from her. and i only forced her to open up after two years of me waiting around for her to get to it and even then after a week we talked and said i will leave it

its all a huge misunderstanding and its hard for me because she lives studies in Sweden and isn't coming back for another two years. my only chance was for her to come and see me which she did september for a week.

all i have is a talking through phone and its so mechanical and my words fail me all the time. i can only think of the right words way after i hanged up. its so frustratating
>>
>>17776372
>I sent her a short recording of me bleeding everywhere on my arm

Dumb ass
DUMB ASSSS
>>
>>17776399

Write her a letter or a long text message. This will give you time to think about what to say. If she is still talking to you on the phone I think you still have a chance.

Do you really think you two are compatible and could be together forever? If so then I say keep pursuing it.
>>
Bro, you lost her. The sooner you move on, the better for everyone.
>>
File: 1408496451248.png (264KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1408496451248.png
264KB, 500x382px
>>17776372
>I continually hagged her and whined to no end
>at the end I sent her a short recording of me bleeding everywhere on my arm to show her that she meant the world to me and that creeped her out.
Leave her alone man, nobody wants to deal with shit like this.
>>
File: tmp_6790-1475651546372-25240259.gif (785KB, 257x193px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6790-1475651546372-25240259.gif
785KB, 257x193px
>>17776422
This. OP is a fucking creep and a huge dumbass bitch.

Get your shit together and leave the girl alone.
>>
No

She just doesn't love you, or me.

Thats the ex-gf, no matter how much excuses she says or list of reasons she tells you, she doesn't love you.
Marry the gf who loves you like a mother would, the kind of love who never goes away, someone who loves you despite all your defects, someone for who you would change everything for a hug.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.