[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i owe this guy money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

,i sold this guy a car for £1000 and now i have gang members coming after me because it had some problems and he wants his money back,what do i do?
>>
>>17775752
Tell him to fuck off, car was sold as is, and if he has any problems with that, we can call Johnny Law over to get them handled.
>>
No can do the backlash of being known as a snitch would be worse for me and my family than not paying
>>
Get a gun. Don't be afraid to use it.
And go headhunting. Don't shoot the thug lowlifes. No, go for the heads. These will be your legitimate business owners running card games in the back. If you have some backup get them to hit the place hard. Kill the serpants head and the body will follow. Burn the place to the ground with molotovs. Than to send a message go to the head guys home and kill him, kill his wife, and children to ensure you don't have to deal with revenge killings.

A good few more pointers are to checks what your up against. Some small time nigger drug dealer is easy picking. Thinking hes a thug.
However Italian cosa-nostra well if the guys been made you are in deep shit if you fuck with them. First rule of warfair know your enemy. Bikers are a midpoint in the organized crime ladder. So you can kinda wage if your target is scared of them so see weather you should hit or hit and run.
>>
>>17775765
That's some really dumb ghetto knowledge you've got there, kiddo.

It's not snitching if the crimes are happening directly to you, it's protecting your self, your finances, and whoever else could be involved.

If you pay taxes, and refuse to call the cops when you're a victim, you're getting robbed twice.
>>
Good idea,unfortunately guns are not very common in my country its only every few years you hear of a shooting so that options out of the window,there the kind of guys that will break my legs beat my family and take my car for the chop shop,ive always resolved any problems ive had with talking im not a big fighter and like to stay legal im going to have to come up with the money some how
>>
>>17775769
> £
>Get a gun
Lol
>>
>>17775776
>guns are not very common in my country

What about water pipes? Got those? Go to a hardware store get 50cm of a 19mm diameter pipe, and another pipe that fits over it. The pipe tat fits over it needs to be a little shorter and have an end cap. Put a nail in the end cap and seal. You don't need anything special to buy shotgun shells, hell they wont even ask for your ID if you look older than 18.

Problem fucking solved.

I swear I'm done trying to help you you clearly don't want to be helped and survive.
>>
>>17775769
THIS IS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY ITALIAN-AMERICAB ANIMES

THANK YOU GHOST DOG

Honestly OP how to niggers as stupid as you even get on the internet?
>>
Just had a brick thrown at my car and the windows smashed this is getting out of hand
>>
>>17775804
Shut up you mouth breathing cucksucker.

We haven't had a 4chan related massacre in the news since Hiroshima took over.

I need this, and this retard seems dumb enough to go through with it.
>>
>>17775752
>selling stuff to degenerates in person
lol no
>>
>>17775752
So our law states implicitly that in private sales, vehicles are "sold as seen" - there's no implication of warrantees or claiming a refund. On top of that, if he's given you the money it's his car - and his car developing a fault isn't your problem. What's likley happend is that he's been tearing around like a madman trying to impress all his little friends, and now he's broken it and doesn't understand that buying an old banger on it's last legs isn't the same as buying a new car from the dealership.

As for the "gang member" thing, I'd go to the cops if it was me. We pay a small fortune in tax to fund the police force, and it's not like they send you a rebate if you don't use them, so you might as well get your money's worth.

>>17775775
>If you pay taxes, and refuse to call the cops when you're a victim, you're getting robbed twice.
This guy knows what's up.

>>17775793
>You don't need anything special to buy shotgun shells, hell they wont even ask for your ID if you look older than 18.
I hold a shotgun certificate, and to buy ammunition you have to produce government issue photographic ID (passport or driving license and you certificate, and they're only allowed to sell you cartridges suitable for the weapons listed on the certificate (eg I own two 12 gauges, but if I want to shoot my brother's 20 gauge I can't buy the cartridges, he has to make the purchase himself). Also, every single purchase of ammunition, be it shotgun cartridges or rifle rounds, is logged and reported to the police to be held on record.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.