[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4713.jpg (74KB, 491x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4713.jpg
74KB, 491x614px
I met a 22 year old white girl from Texas, she works as an accountant for one of the Big Four companies, she's conservative (but thinks Trump is mean, everyone else in her family is super pro-trump), good natured, listens to what I say and typically red-pilled on niggers, Jews and Mexicans. We went on a few dates and she made it official last night that she wants to take this further and be exclusive with me.

So here's where it's a problem. She is a virgin and is thus saving herself for marriage. I'm a guy (25 years old) who has had a lot of sex over the years with different women during my time serving in the military and now during my time studying at an Ivy League.

>inb4 FUCK YOU YOU DEGENERATE SCUM STOP FUCKING WOMEN AND JUST MARRY THIS ONE REEEEEE

but I know how I am /adv/, having had a lot of sex for the past 7-8 years and then suddenly going dry until I finish Uni, get a job, meet the girl's family, ask for her hand in marriage finally marry her in some 3-4 years is too long of a dry spell. I talked with her about it last night and said "this is something for me to think about but perhaps we can compromise" to which her response is "I'll think about it too" which is big because she's never even done oral, the most she's done was hold hands with one other white man while kissing. Look I like this girl and I want to get serious with her and see where it goes but giving up on sex when I'm already getting it weekly is going to be a problem. Could I get some opinions and perspectives on this? Anything I can tell her to ease up on the way she thinks about saving herself? I don't even know if it will work out after a few years which is why I have to really decide now if I want to go through with this ultimatum or not.
>>
>>17775640
If you're not ready to end th chase, then you probably shouldn't date the girl. Sounds like your problem is, wrong time, different place. Accept that and continue fucking. I probably regret settling down and this includes sex.
>>
>>17775659

>>17775659

Sigh thing is she's exactly what I'm looking for in a woman. Everything would be perfect if only she wasn't a virgin or would agree to have sex with me after a 6-12 months, but waiting until marriage is too long.

Why do you regret it?
>>
>>17775640
>inb4 FUCK YOU YOU DEGENERATE SCUM STOP FUCKING WOMEN AND JUST MARRY THIS ONE REEEEEE
This makes me think you just exaggerate your and your girl's education/job status. (Just other day another autist also ex military claimed he has 4.0 GPA from UT Austin not knowing I can log in and access the faculty's dean's list with GPA information). The whole post sounds like written by some combination of r9k and pol fantasy.
Then again there's no need to try convincing me. It's pointless and you probably can't. I don't doubt the existence of your dilemma.
Also don't date the girl, simple response for a question that could've been asked in two sentences.
>>
>>17775707

>Also don't date the girl, simple response for a question that could've been asked in two sentences.

K, thank you for actually answering.
>>
>>17775640
You think you'll be getting that pussy after marriage? Hell no. Once every other year until she hits her baby quota.
Second she might kiss it but she's never going to such your dick.
And you know why?
She's not horny at all.
And she's a prude.
Third she gives zero fucks about you.
She's Daddy's girl.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.