[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reading on the bus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: asd.jpg (134KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
134KB, 1200x900px
Stupid and meaningless question. Possibly scientific.
Should i read on the bus? It's the perfect time to do it cuz i get 2 hours of doing nothing + most of the time i'm just too busy . It hurts my eyes though, right?
>>
>>17775522
You will either adjust to it, or you will never adjust. If you cannot adjust, download audio books and listen to that shit.
>>
get an ebook reader with a backlight so you can adjust the brightness and text size. or listen to audiobooks.
>>
What concerns me is mostly the optic health issues. The bus has lights pointing down so that should work + i got a book that i'm reading right now.
>>
>>17775528
i had no issues doing it in the past. What scares me is really that i already wear glasses/lenses cuz of myopia and astigmatism so i don't want to aggravate that situation
>>
If you can do it i dont see why you wouldn't.
I can't read on moving vehicles because I'll start to get motion sickness if I'm not watching the road/outside.

I'm not sure what you're getting at with the eyes thing, I'm no expert but I can see how the kinda bumpy movements can make you strain your eyes to keep your place and junk, but also the obvious if you're trying to read in the dark.
In which case, I second>>17775534. Get a kindle/nook/whatever, I'm pretty sure if you have a tablet of some sort you can just get the amazon app and buy ebooks off amazon or something. Or of course audio books if you can do that.
I can't do audio books either because I'm a terrible listener, goes in one ear and out the other. But thats just me.
>>
>>17775522

I read a chapter from a book everytime I go and take a shit. I've read about 500+ books now. Great time to actually read, thought it was boring when I was a teen. I been doing it since I was 18, now 33. 10/10 would use shit time for reading time again.

And it doesn't interfere with the rest of my day/free-time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.